Abortion Referendum Thread

I took a 2 or 3 hour break from this board last night to take my girlfriend out for dinner, take her home and ride her without a condom (she’s on the pill). It was nice to get away from all this for a while but when she left I suddenly realised that I had the all time greatest ever opportunity to wind up @Cicero_Dandi and yourself. (“Yo Cicero, I just barebacked my girlfriend and I’ll be voting yes tomorrow! What do you think of that?”)

I was disappointed that by the time I loaded TFK up again around 10:30pm or so you lads seemed to be offline so the opportunity for this heroic wind-up was lost. If Repeal passes I wont indulge in any vulgar celebrating or gloating in public, me and her will probably just chop the sushi again.

To all those with a vote, I ask you to compose yourself in the polling booth, to take a second before casting your vote and decide not to send thousands and thousands of innocent babies to their death every year. This is your chance to wash that blood from off of your hands.

Vote No.

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Dafuq!

He likes to goad people by making babies to slaughter. That’s the microcosm of a yes voter.

1 Like

To all those who won’t vote, I ask you to compose yourself, take a second to think before your decision not to vote to stop sending thousands and thousands of innocent babies to their death every year. This is your chance to wash that blood from off of your hands.

Vote.

I’m not registered to vote.

I’ve suddenly just realised that @Cicero_Dandi has OCD or something properly wrong with him. I have to stop engaging with the crazy person.

Off your meds again?

I’m going #hometovote after work.

4 Likes

#hometovote :ronnyroar:

3 Likes

Lads can we lay off @Cicero_Dandi now. Between Tyrone having one forward and half the country’s teachers getting an extra day off to introduce abortion it’s gonna be a tough day for him.

I hear pigs will eat anything.

Where you flying from - 2010?

Reus

It’s @dodgy_keeper I’m really worried about.

A Yes/Liverpool double could push him over the edge. He’s lucky Munster aren’t in a Heino final this weekend to make it a treble.

Gary Lineker hits the back of the net yet again. It would be even more amazing if his great friend Willie Thorne could endorse a Yes vote too.

1 Like

Hes a wanker get someone decent you clown

What about big Russell Crowe? Stepping into the debate like a true gladiator to support the lovely lady who had the misfortune of interacting with Ronán Mullen on Pat Kenny’s debate the other night.

1 Like

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/abortion-referendum/watch-you-will-and-can-never-understand-that-awful-choice-bob-geldof-calls-on-irish-men-to-vote-yes-36913771.html