Abortion Referendum Thread

The two soundest guys in Ireland basically.

1 Like

As if that wasnā€™t enough, Iā€™ve just spotted that that icon of Irish manhood, the pinnacle of Celtic machismo, Ian Fucking Madigan, is flying home just to vote Repeal.

I accept democracy.

Unlike you I wonā€™t drone on endlessly like a moany bitch when the vote doesnā€™t agree with my personal view, as with you still seething years later over the American people electing President Trump in a fair and transparent manner.

6 Likes

You can nearly tell/deduce more from those who dont say anything or nail their colours to the mast on Twitter or other social media platforms. Its easy to jump on the populist bandwagon. If you stick to 2 guiding principals that this is not and I repeat not a womans equality referendum and abortion is not healthcare then you cant steer too far wrong.

1 Like

Those are two fairly shit guiding principles mate. There is a fair bang of the Iona Institute/mid 20th century Catholic Ireland off them.

1 Like

It appears that Maximus Decimus Meridius has rattled the fuck out of you.

Is he aussie or Nz, I donā€™t think he even knows himself.

Hasnā€™t he been gone longer than 18 months?

Thereā€™s no need for you to go on like a moany bitch when you already are one. Just be yourself.

Exhibit A there in that post.

This really is getting to you, isnā€™t it?

To be fair, the influence of the Church is still strong.

Tell us again how the ā€œsilent majorityā€ will ensure a no result.

We must be sure the women of Eire are protected

Fuck heā€™s some lad. Heā€™ll be tweeting that he plays for Oireland next.

In terms of my opinion of Simon Harris, Iā€™m reminded of that famous line from Rocky IV.

ā€œIf I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!ā€

What a guy.

1 Like

Either that or heā€™s an untrustworthy, cynical populist cunt.

5 Likes

Enjoy the celebrations tomorrow night pal, the unborn losing any rights whatsoever really is reason to celebrate alright.

3 Likes

:laughing:

This is the last stand for the neanderthal, fascist, far right, headbanger, halfwit zealots who are voting No.

Their beloved Ireland of squinting windows and Magdalene laundries and industrial schools and forced symphysiotomies and kissing the bishopā€™s ring and corporal punishment and mother and baby homes and paedophile priests and teenage girls giving birth in grottos and ditches with needles and scissors is GONE.

2 Likes

That sentence is too long.

Agreed. Its almost as if it came from Simon Harris himself, given lack of punctuation.

Thatā€™s a lovely compliment. Thanks, mate.