Abortion Referendum Thread

It sounds more than a little unhinged

In fairness, Sid has been all over this for the last couple of days and has probably had very little sleep. He’s up all morning with the excitement and has probably started on his cans given the sunshine. I expect fireworks around 5 o clock or so.

He hasn’t had many successes on here lately, he’s salivating at the prospect. It reminds me of when the San Francisco 49ers fans tore down the goal posts in celebration of a win in the penultimate game of the year in 1979, such was their mediocrity.

One for the lookalikes thread maybe

He cant even use a hashtag correctly

What time should the results start coming in at tomorrow?

The right to travel meant they never had any rights bud.

Very very very well put.

That’s not what happens.

Yet another lie from you.

1 Like

Very very very well put.

1 Like

Numbers in a lot of urban areas are lower than expected… People more interested in the sun than voting.

Pictures of nuns voting. Check.
Brisk turnout. Check.
Tea time rush. Check.

Just back from casting my vote. Mostly men out voting. I’d say a lot of the crew who flew home to vote want for a few cocktails and have decided to stay out as it is so nice.

her father and brother deserve a medal

7 Likes

I’d say most of them voted this morning. A low turn out in urban areas us not good for the yes side

No point voting sure its a landslide yes. Save the gasoline.

Muhahahahahahaha

I just voted in the most conservative constituency in the country. Decent turnout. Far more young uns than youd see for an election.

North Antrim?

Donegal.
Likely to return a no vote