Affairs

Mike Skinner had a good one on this ā€˜the reason youā€™ve been faithful is, youā€™ve never seen temptationā€™. All very well for us ugly cunts to moralise.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen a couple (two) of recent affairs where the woman was single and man married. Woman in her thirties and gets pregnant. Both split up but thereā€™s a child.

Howā€™s that mate of yours getting on since?

I worked with a guy a good few years back who moved to the South East with his family to avoid issues back in Dublin. His wife was pregnant and he got his secretary pregnant then too. So had 2 kids in the space of a month of each other. So as far as i was aware, the wife wanted to move away and start fresh and give him a second chance. Having seen him out on work sessions, moving from Dublin wasnt solving the problem.

10 Likes

I was mates with the girl via my wife. A fucking disaster is how it ended up for them all. A harsh lesson.

He got caught. Left the wife.

They (himself and the girl) broke up, got back together, had a baby, were to buy a house and then broke up permanently.

He was happily married I think with kids in late teens. Heā€™s now starting from scratch with a baby from it all.

I can see a lad getting carried away and having a one or two night stand but full blown affairs and blowing up your family - youā€™d want to stop and consider how miserable you are.

One thing I saw with the two affairs is women want to win in any battle involving a man. They want to be chosen. Once they are chosen the halo wears off fairly quickly.

10 Likes
1 Like

Belter of a story

Told to us over about an hour. We were a few pints in. We headed back to the wives to tell them about the lad we met and the great romantic story he had told us.

they didnā€™t see it the same way :smile:

2 Likes

Whatever about two adults carrying on an extra marital affair in private, thereā€™s something utterly pathetic about a lad in his 40s boasting about riding women behinds his wifeā€™s back ā€¦

7 Likes

Iā€™m not sure he was boasting. He was late 60s. We started conversation and it went from there. He considered the lady who died the love of his life and left his own wife.

Thereā€™s a certain type of man who does it though.

Most men when they meet their soul mate are strong enough to say ā€œsorry Iā€™m already marriedā€ :wink:

1 Like

I wasnā€™t referencing your story ā€¦ I just find when chatting to lads and theyā€™re telling you about some married man being an awful man for womenā€¦ listen we all messed about when we were young , just think if you do enough of it at the right age youā€™ll have had your fill of it ā€¦

1 Like

The lads boasting about it tend not to be the lads actually doing it though.

For some lads relationships are like a monkey treats branches in a tree. They wonā€™t let go of one til they catch the next one.

2 Likes

I heard a member of the Cork hurling panel is having an affair . Outrageous :rage:

Cue the wagons in

Would it be linked to the new coach they got? Ive heard they got a new fella in who has caused serious friction.

You could be on to something. Iā€™ll ask my source.

I heard worse

I donā€™t know where lads get the energy and hunger to be carrying on behind the wifeā€™s back. Must be fcukin exhausting.

2 Likes

You ok hun ?

1 Like

Keep that for the office intern ye aul dawg!

6 Likes