Affairs

I heard worse

I donā€™t know where lads get the energy and hunger to be carrying on behind the wifeā€™s back. Must be fcukin exhausting.

2 Likes

You ok hun ?

1 Like

Keep that for the office intern ye aul dawg!

6 Likes

Costs money tooā€¦.

The thrill of the chase

1 Like

I get the hunter gatherer aspect but then after the continuation into an affair .

I couldnā€™t muster a wankā€¦ Fair play to lads that can do it.

6 Likes

Itā€™s only for powerful, energetic, wealthy people.
Leaders of menā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

Chris sums it up.

Insecure damaged lads who couldnā€™t get any action in their youth in the disco and now trying to address it through being in positions of power.

Can I ask where this is coming from mate?

1 Like

A wife , two daughters and a female dog. Iā€™m not bringing anymore misery onto myself

15 Likes

:laughing: :laughing:

Blessed are thou amounst women !

1 Like

Over the last while Iā€™ve just heard of two lads I would have known growing up that were very sensible and who are both cheating on their wives with women from the office . @Malarkey ā€™s accusation to @TheUlteriorMotive just triggered it .
The two lads I would have known were both quite academic and study focussed back in the day when the rest of us would have been out messing about.
Like thereā€™s more behind us than in front of us , I thought lads would have gotten over that itch by this stage .

3 Likes

You get over that itch in your teens and 20s mostly. I say mostly because there are people of both sexes out there who are happy enough to hop from bed to bed regardless of their age and in fairness thatā€™s their prerogative. Sometimes you find with affairs that it comes from getting hitched too early in life for whatever reason and then suddenly realising after how many years that youā€™ve never had the experience of ā€œhaving a good time ā€œ and then temptation comes along .

1 Like

He accused me of being a Galway sex pest who engaged in sexual harassment of juniors and subordinates.

That implies itā€™s not consensual. An affair would be consensual.

An itch during an affair opens up a different can of worms.

2 Likes

Then you get to an age when you realise that any woman who would even consider it with you is a weirdo and best avoided.

19 Likes