Affairs

But he knows I have Covid

Heā€™s clearly an utter dickhead too. This lad isnā€™t your pal, you canā€™t trust him.if heā€™s willing to fuck over his missus then he will shaft you the first chance he gets too

2 Likes

Iā€™m not 100% sure she does. And I doubt heā€™d have gone saying it.

Maybe Iā€™m getting old but itā€™s right lousy on his part. His missus is dead on and a serious looking bird in her own right

2 Likes

Youā€™re saying he wants to ride @Batigol too?

If twud serve his purpose he would I spose

Heā€™s a dickhead, do what you want but keep shit like that to yourself
What a tosser

Dont be worrying your head about shit like that. Cork match in two weeks is way more important

5 Likes

Say it to him in whatever way works best for youā€¦ But just tell him you donā€™t need to know about it.

Also jokingly tell him youā€™ve saved down a screen grab of the text and laugh it offā€¦ But that will have him thinking.

Texts save automatically mate

5 Likes

Jealousy destroying @Batigol here.
Yer man is some operator- youā€™d think he could get enough fun out of his forbidden tryst without having to lord it over his poor colleague.

He sounds like a very insecure man if heā€™s texting lads boasting about riding a really hot looking girlā€¦.the lucky bastard!

3 Likes

Each to their own I guess ā€¦ one woman is hard enough to be around , donā€™t know how lads do the offside ā€¦

The fact sheā€™s hot seems to make it alright for some ā€¦ itā€™s fascinating to watch

2 Likes

Less excuse when you know more about the damage it will do when youā€™re (supposedly) grown up

1 Like

Didnā€™t realise there were so many ivory towers on TFK.

1 Like

You clearly need to spend more time here ā€¦

1 Like

Tell me about. Living with three women and a female dog. Ive enough women in my life

5 Likes

Blessed are thou amounst women mike

I wish my wallet was as blessed

3 Likes

3 Likes

I loved that show as a young lad. I didnā€™t know I was looking at my future self

7 Likes