Affairs

That’s it?

As i thought.

In other words, he cant debate you. STOP MOVING THE GOALPOSTS

1 Like

He associates rape with infidelity

Why should one discuss anything with him related to the subject

And his other point about infidelity levels across Europe?

And i think he was saying gang rape suggests bigger psychological problems than riding young ones who never age

Sex fiends.

I associated sexual misconduct, or promiscuity, with psychological problems… You said Irish men had deep psychological problems and I just wanted to know where we stood on the barometer.

:laughing:

And you are still doing it

So are you.

He associated it with mysogyny, which you mentioned in your earlier post.

You cannot compare ffs.

Are ye 2 competely fucking stupid or what?

No he didn’t

You have a long long way to go fella.

You’re a fraud

Looks like he did.

You’re doing your usual trick here, mate – Duck and dive and dodge… it’s clear as day what was being asked, others can connect the dots very easily… you threw out a sweeping statement and have nothing to back it up. That’s ok. Just say nothing and move on like most people… but you cant do that it seems- the usual tactic of insulting people is employed to cover up your bullshit.

And mysognmy is a state of mind and a long way from someone who physically assaults and rapes a girl.

Some fellas really exposing themselves today. The masks well and truly off.

Ah you cannot just pull a word out and put it in. He has even said himself he was comparing I fidelity to rape. He re-enforced this later

Misogyny - hatred or distrust of, prejudice against women.

Not connected to rape or more specifically cultures that tolerate rape?

Even if he cast that aside - he still wont reply to the stat about the high rates of infidelity by men and women in other countries - Have they all deep psychological problems also? It was clear I was using rape culture by men as the extreme end of the scale and I just wanted to see where our deep psychological problems put us on the scale of sexual promiscuity. It was never a comparison…

No. It does not cover physical violence. It may be that some cultures allow it manifest more, but my point if you read it was there was still a linger of that. But again, he was not comparing those 2 words.

And of course let’s not forget his generalisations himself tarring all Indians with same brush when anyone with an ounce of reading would realise it’s a regionalised issue.