Affairs

The Liverpool fans.

2 Likes

And the dubs

One is often surprised by this.

Generally small weak fuckers.

But which 3 big pansies are getting bate by the wife though???

Iā€™d say @tazdedub regularly gets the bollox bet off him by the missus. I hear sheā€™s a real Jewel Howard-Taylor type.

1 Like

This is @TheUlteriorMotive.

proxy

3 Likes

Well this thread has taken a deeply disappointing turn for the worse. Thanks to the usual fucking spambots.

2 Likes

Iā€™d say @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and @Matty_Hislop get the odd dig.

1 Like

Did your missus ever put you on your hole with a clatter @Fitzy

3 Likes

She blindsides him.

14 Likes

You prick :smile:

6 Likes

@fitzy is another one to add to that list

A womanā€™s like a gardenā€¦a few digs now and again keeps her in order.

4 Likes

:astonished:

Why are you so obsessed with other peoples marriages?

1 Like

He has deep psychological issues and likes to batter his wife. Heā€™s just curious to see if itā€™s normalā€¦ apparently itā€™s 1 in 2 normalā€¦

2 Likes

If a lad like him who has a wife and a mistress batters them both, what does that do to the stats?

I see where you are going hereā€¦And who is to say he only has one mistress? Is there a chance HBV is the anomaly here driving the stats up?

ok lads no need to be so sensitive i am only stating facts, @mac , facts based on statistics derived from studies and reports.

an awful lot of lads seem to be very uncomfortable with this subject. the likes of @ChocolateMice who has openly admitted to riding hundreds of slappers in his young life is for example very very unlikely to suddenly remain faithful to one woman for 50 years.

i find it very very interesting that this forum houses so many great men who buck a world wide trend.

4 Likes