AISHS Limerick v Kilkenny-The Game to unite the board

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 990863, member: 2272”]The two goal chances early on for Wexford would be a concern - seemed as if Limerick full back line held their ground so players running from midfield once they broke half back line had space to run into

I would make half back line play deeper against Kilkenny at least early on so they don’t have that room to run into

saying that half back line playing up closer to midfield meant Limerick dominated on puck outs but on the odd occasion when ball broke away from them they were exposed

these things are all a question of balance and playing percentages and it is hard to fault Limerick yesterday as to how they set up and manager may argue that over course of a game you might give up a chance or two but it is worth it to dominate as they did in the middle[/QUOTE]

You’re not hearing me- Kilkenny will batter the fuck out of us…

Hopefully we need it, gym memberships are expensive. :slight_smile:

So you’re agreeing with me then.
Do I still need a new angle or are you just dim?

If Limerick play to tHeir ability they have a great chance.

Is big Fennelly back?

The older Fennelly is finished. Even if he does come back he won’t be fit and I don’t see Cody trying to fit him in unless he’s 100 %.

Good. From a Limerick winning the game perspective, that is. Not for the guy himself or anything.

I’ve heard he’s back to full training but I think you’re right re fitness. Cody tried it last year against cork and it backfired

I think Limerick match up well to Kilkenny in most lines of the pitch.They have two arms and two legs and so do the Kilkenny lad’s.There’s no need to be fearful of Kilkenny.However there is a need to be fearful over that half back line and the sloppy wides but the shooting can be worked on in training.I suppose if Paudie and Gavin are putting it in at training they’ll start against Kilkenny.Limerick are good enough to ask questions of Kilkenny though and i think they’ll leave everything out on that pitch.

I just went off into a little day dream there where I envisaged the ending of this to be similar to the Tipp match earlier in the championship- a late surge from Limerick to bamboozle the cats— My heart was thumping when I came round— i’ll never make two weeks.

You ok hon? x

This is a game for all GAA aficionados to attend, even those from outside the two competing counties. I just hope I’m not coerced into hosting a Corporate Box again as it limits my match enjoyment.

This will be a game where skin and hair will fly and i hope to fook we layer some cunt for what happened to Hickey in 2007. Wayne Mac i want you to take out that useless shite bag Walter Walsh. If we lose we do so with hurls flying and if we are winning we do the same. If we can’t get up for these pricks we may as well forget it.

Ye are still whinging about some fella that got a graze in a hurling match 7 years ago? Maybe this hurling lark isn’t for ye at all

Il rape your bitches bloody hole with the butt of my hurl hows that for hurling lark you cunt?

Extreme lack of class shown by the Limerick posters here

:eek:

I assume you’ll be cheering on your Leinster brethren, mate.

Says the man that rates Tipp a better team than Limerick… how low can one go??

I do not however standby any comments made in reference to rape or sexuality.

Poor respect shown for the hurley. I would like to distance myself from these comments.