All Hail John Delaney

Why do you hate poor people?

1 Like

They smell?

1 Like

You are too stupid to reply to. Im serious about that. You are making stuff up again to get involved in an argument but this forum is beyond you

You seem to have a hatred for people in council houses

Ooooft.

Why are you using living in a council flat as an insult?

Everyone can see through your insults as deflection by the way mate. It doesn’t help your case

2 Likes

Where did i say that? If you can’t debate me and have to concoct stuff, thats sad, but ok

1 Like

No one is able to take down my perfect analogy, instead pretending i am, ‘hate’ poor people. With a few whingers actually backing this surrender. Ah well

If you can show me where i did this, yes?

The stadium deal was good for the IRFU. A great stadium that they paid their debt off of in half a decade, despite the economic conditions of the time.

Once the FAI clear their debt, both sides will look at developing the north end. The IRFU own a significant number of properties at both ends. The best part is that the IRFU don’t even need to use the significant capital coming in on Newlands Cross on it.

This line of reasoning has backfired spectacularly on the tone deaf rugby supporter.

Every person in Kerry is Kerry’s answer to John Delaney.

1 Like

…And fuck me did he butcher it.

You can always tell if a fellas a complete cunt or just an idiot when he tries to sing in a pub thinking he’s a quality singer when he’s nails on a chalkboard.

One of the big issues that the FAI have historically is that they are far more constrained in who they can sell the tv rights to their games to opposed to the IRFU and GGA. There was for most of that time only one genuine bidder for Quaifying games as TV3 were a basket case.

I’d be critical of Delaney in that regard though as the FAI never lobbied to get their games taken off the FTA list. I think Delaney has always thought of it as a point of pride for the ROI team when in reality they just were poor at lobbying the state.

They have fallen behind sponsorship wise and domestic rugby has flown with the Provinces generating a lot more prize money and TV money (those revenue streams go through the IRFU accounts).

It seems like the official TFK John Delaney Supporters Club position is out of sync with the knowledgeable Irish supporters in attendance in the Aviva this evening

The apes with the tennis balls?

We are where we are

We need to get our ducks in a row cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

Clean house as such… oh sorry

Fran on again on Prime Time.