All Ireland Football Final 2024

But thereā€™s a prediction thread here and everyone else was backing a very close game.

Any one can be half right all of the time

The FIL RIP loved Tommy Makem, a fabulous singer. Just heard this on Sunday Miscellany.

And then his favourite party piece

Ah lovely :joy::joy::joy:

Would you ever rev up and fuck offšŸ˜‚

Thought this was the all Ireland football thread? :thinking:

Half of Armagh is on the train up from Galway.

They won Up For The Match and theyā€™re now winning the transport battle.

Galway 1-17 Armagh 1-16.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Niall_Gartland/status/1817257636519133323?t=gVLO2iRyhILMDHOy16DE2w&s=19

The Kilmacud 7s were actually on yesterday and you didnā€™t even know!

Some fair weather, event junkie supporter of gimmicky competitions you are!

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna copy this prediction. Galway by 1

1 Like

You didnā€™t know because you would have mentioned it yesterday had you known!

To be fair mate nobody except those directly involved knew.

@Fagan_ODowd must have advertised my eircode as a parking spot in The Armagh News. There is 4 by 4 yellow regs everywhere. Iā€™m afraid the go to Aldi for the ā€˜messagesā€™ in case my parking space will is interned.

4 Likes

That is true

Bring them out a drop of tea and a bit of Swiss Roll.

1 Like

Has there ever been an All-Ireland football or hurling with two managers who were such legendary players for their respective counties?

I donā€™t think so.

Maybe the hurling in 2013.

1 Like

Heffo and Micko?

The papers are tipping similarly as well, a 1 point Galway win. I donā€™t see that, in all 3 games in recent years Galway have shown they canā€™t close out tight games against Armagh. If itā€™s tight with minutes to go I reckon Armagh do it, but Galway should have won each of them games with a few points to spare and today might finally be the day they see it through. Galway by 5, but a red card or goalkeeper meltdown could make that prediction look silly.

1 Like

I still canā€™t believe that Sean Mulkerrins is one of the three Mulkerrins brothers who stole the nations hearts back around 2010. Christ youā€™d be tuning in to watch that show purely for prime Grainne Seoige at the time. He seems to drop in and cover for Fitzy at full-back a good bit does he?

1 Like

It is roasting here in roaster HQ aka Louisa Bridge train station

2 Likes