All Ireland Football Final - An Classico

Kerry are very short at 8 9 10 and 12.
O’Connor would do fine at 10.
Moran was a huge loss

I don’t know what they have to bring in there.

Please don’t. Enjoy your night.

2 Likes

Could they get Roy on the Sunday Game?

I haven’t seen any of the game as I was at a funeral, but I heard a moan from the Gooch on the wireless about Gough apparently inventing some new rule?

He was most irate. What happened there?

While the intensity was serious, the amount of losing the ball in possession was off the charts. Pretty much continued for the whole match.

There wasn’t much actual football quality in the match I thought.

another day king Con scores a hat trick instead of absolutely stinking out the joint .

It’s almost like the game was played in poor weather.

5 Likes

Can’t blame all the lack of quality on the weather.

Kerry were bringing on nobodies. Dublin were bringing on lads with 8 all Ireland medals

2 Likes

I am no expert but if Derry had not run out of gas, they would have beaten Kerry.

Some family for a football/soccer ball :rofl:

We’re very proud of Brian, Brian, Seán & Matthew too of course.

2 Likes

It’s not your side of it :smiley:

Would Cluxton still be top dog as a club footballer. He could play decent club standard for another few years if he is that fit now.

He would seem to have very little time for the club going on past incidents

1 Like

The astute types on here knew the Dublin bench was the key (apart from that nobody they brought on who looked terrified anytime he got the ball).

Clifford’s some glory hunter in fatness. Going for the headlines instead of playing for the team.

1 Like

The bbc commentator came out with a great stat- the dublin bench has scored 7 goals and 56 points between them in this years championship. Kerry’s has scored 6 points…only two of them from play

He wss playing over 35s footbsll in the aul