All Ireland Gold or now to be known as old matches on d’tele

He was probably fully committed to the senior footballers that year.

:smile:

William Egan was Corks best prospect back then.

Everton Liverpool FA Cup 1991 here on btsport3. An eight goal thriller.

Great free kick there by Gazza

It all went downhill for the cunts after that game, Dalglish resigned the following morning, they lost the replay, Souness took over the following season and they haven’t won a league since.

Edit: Up the fucking Blues.

3 Likes

A few big guns went on the piss after winning the Senior Final the previous Sunday.

Hotspurs Arsenal 1991 FA cup semi final on now.

Seaman :anguished:

That was some day.

1 Like

Unreal, the Cup meant something then. Gazzas goal was savage, England haven’t had a player of his quality since

2 Likes

The Barry Davies commentary on it is class. He knew Gazza was lining it up and he knew he was going to score it too. We ripped them apart 1st half. Could easily have been 4-0 up before Smith pulled one back on the stroke of half time.

1 Like

It was sure I was jumping around in the sitting room when gazza scored. ive been watching alot of games back/highlights lately. watched utd v juve and utd v arse from 99 last night great games

He was a genius. He scored a goal for Lazio v Pescara the week after he scored in the derby that was pure class.

1995 all Ireland here on rte 2

Great and historical occasion with Clare winning it after so long. It really gets overlooked though what a brutal match it was.

Serious pulling going on

the ninety five team won’t get introduced to the crowd this year before the final, I was looking forward to that

Mike O Halloran will be relieved. He had to stand between Davy and Brian Lohan

2 Likes

I think Davy doesn’t talk to half of them.