All Ireland Gold or now to be known as old matches on d’tele

West Waterford referee

Ahhh i see.

Quelle surprise

Call me a traditionalist or a sentimentalist, but I much prefer this type of hurling over what we see today.

5 Likes

It’s class.

1 Like

Newtownshandrum destroyed hurling

3 Likes

The 3rd level behemoth a huge factor

1 Like

They did the septic cunts.

Nah, Newtown changed the game, Cork took it and ran with it, Kilkenny tried to save us but the damage was done.

1 Like

Dynamite. Hip and whip and more importantly frees earned hard. Cunts flopping now will destroy the game

2 Likes

Ah fuck me some of these goals.

1 Like

As recently as the 09 final hurling was very hip and whip

1 Like

Outstanding box micro on display

Not at all pal- 2 of our full back line that had utterly destroyed their men had gone off injured. - If the ref had rightly given Peter Casey that free in it was an 8 point game, instead it went to 4 points with 7 minutes left. The 16 men of Galway nearly robbed it tho.

If Ger Cunningham was playing now he would be landing the ball in the small square. Savage puck of a ball.

Ref blew that game up right on stroke of full time.

Ref was harsh on Galway. Keady caught a puck out, got tripped, no free and handpassed it away to a Cork player who scored. In saying that the Galway wides…

1 Like

Were too quick to let Conor Hayes and Sylvie go. Treacy was a centre back, not a full back. Dermot Fahy in the corner wasn’t up to it. He was goalie on the minor team about two years previously. Never played again after that.

1 Like

That Kerry goal was a thing of beauty

Galway put up a big score but actually left a fair few scores behind them day. Including goals. Cork nailed every goal chance they had. Still staggering how the umpires never gave that 65 that came off Cunningham’s face. What exactly did they think happened there? Think Cork got a soft free from the puck out too so it was a 2 point swing at a vital stage of the game.

Call the cops

1 Like