All Ireland Hurling Championship 2017

Why? Surely all hurling or football counties that border each other have hostility. We might not hate the Biffo cunts as much as we hate the Chip cunts*, but that’s mostly as there haven’t been many truly competitive Galway Offaly games for quite a while. The one that would stick most in our craw was 1981, with Bernie Forde (who was destroying Offaly) getting scalped, and the little weasel Flaherty throwing the ball into the net.

• and even there we would hate the Sligo, Roscommon and Leitrim cunts more (and perhaps the Mayo cunts) who deprived us of Tony Keady in 1989. Absolute small minded, jealous cunts.
3 Likes

Piss poor form from our so called friends.

[quote=“anon7035031, post:482, topic:23986”]mayo…
Absolute small minded, jealous cunts.
[/quote]

The worst cunts of the lot.

One of the many reasons I married my wife was the admiration i had for her ould lads hatred of Mayo. The levels of seeth when they’d have a good run of form was gripping and the absolute glee when they ultimately came crashing down was worth a sunday trip to north galway alone.

He nurtured my hatred along the way.

7 Likes

I’m not sure I’d go that far, but provincial rivalries aside, you would generally favor a team from your own province in the AI series if you were out. I genuinely hope the four of them never win a senior AI, and take great pleasure in particular at the Mayo cunts misfortune.

2 Likes

Jesus lads. Sorry I asked now. Looks like I’ve opened Pandoras box

I didn’t know Sligo and Leitrim voted against us. You would expect nothing less from Roscommon.

So much hate

I know the gallant men of Tipperary voted for ye anyway.

1 Like

That’s cos Agent Denton was in place.

Who will win on Sunday clare or limerick

Do Galway folk still harbour bitterness towards John Denton?

1 Like

Ger Lock has them all rattled to fuck

Well I’d doubt if they sent Cyril Farrell to his funeral

I think they do but they really should do a bit of self analysis . If this applied their anger better and kept discipline the 1989 semi was there to be won , even sans Keady . They were a rabble that day . To be fair to Denton he applied the rules of the game .

Gerlock is back to his best. He already has loads of Tipp, Offaly and now Dublin lads rattled as fuck

1 Like

The worst cunts of the lot.

One of the many reasons I married my wife was the admiration i had for her ould lads hatred of Mayo. The levels of seeth when they’d have a good run of form was gripping and the absolute glee when they ultimately came crashing down was worth a sunday trip to north galway alone.

He nurtured my hatred along the way.
[/quote]

The most miserable shower of whining cunts you are likely to encounter

1 Like

Yes, have you info in him?

He’s dead

Would agree. Farrell fucked it up. Treacy did fine centre back that day. Galway only started hurling when down to 13. We have a habit of blaming refs, some of it justified, some of it not. There did seem to be an agenda to stop the 3 in a row that year though.

2 Likes

Some going for a dead man.