All Ireland Hurling Championship 2017

Is he the only man to get player of the year and not win an all star?

I believe so. Which in itself only shows the utter gobdaws involved with the All Stars, and why people shouldnt give too much attention to them as a whole.

What’s the latest on Canning and Burke? Have they made up or will the fall out ruin Galway’s season?

Camp in disarray after the club matches.

2 Likes

The AI u21 medal alludes him to make the clean sweep was a fantastic hurler

Did any of them ride each others girlfriends

I won’t divulge but suffice to say Wexford need only turn up to win the Leinster final.

Lee Chin probably after doing damage with a few players girlfriends there the weekend too

I think Offaly will give Galway bags of it (cc @Big_Dan_Campbell). Granted they lost to them by around 100 points in the opening round of the league but they’ve improved significantly since then. I think Galway will be suffering from a mix of complacency and general malaise. I simply don’t think you can underestimate the impact on an entire squad of one teammate pinning another down and driving the face guard grille so far back into his face/mouth that he takes a load of teeth out. I understand there’s serious ill feeling in the squad which hasn’t dissipated despite several collective and smaller meetings.

I respectfully disagree pal

Incidentally we are now 2 wins each, away from a Clare Wexford, All Ireland final.

Please god, let this happen.

No. Whelehan was the second Hurler of the Year not to win an All Star.

Au contraire, i gather a prominent wexford forward stumbled drunk into a certain chinese takeaway late Saturday night looking for something that definitely was not on the menu from the woman of the house.

1 Like

Haha Mrs Chin is a milf, did he let him munch her spice bag?

Lets just say, Chin Can Suck… I mean Cook… Ive said too much

Conor McDonald and his boy band haircut

That was the name i heard alright

Did you see the video yet ?

I did but only the yola version. They are dubbing in English and chinese soon i gather. Certainly a sweet n sour day for lee.

Is this true?

Yes, I’d steer well clear of Camille Thai in Limerick until Daithi Burke’s missing teeth have been accounted for.

1 Like