All Ireland Hurling Championship 2018

Canā€™t be blaming Davy for his players collectively choking in all fairness, that was an embarrassing performance.
The level of panic on display was of a Junior B standard along with the shooting.

Liam Dunne will be smirking this evening. Iā€™m sure weā€™ll hear about the texts heā€™s getting.

:joy::ok_hand:

Liam will be back by October

Truth, my friend.

Heā€™s had them for 2 years. Theyā€™re still doing the same things.

That sweeper system is killing us.

Looked like he dived. Rory would have accepted his fate if he deserved it. He wouldnā€™t be one to appeal to linos.

A reminder of what we escaped from when Wexford took him off our hands.

Galway would beat us by 9 or 10 points on todays showing but itā€™ll be great to play the best team in the country in Croke Park. A few of our lads will be shown up but a few more might rise to the occasion.

No way you can blame that showing on the Sweeper system. Players funked the place stink with that shooting.
Did Clare get goals? No.

I only saw last 3rd of the game but the wides tally will tell its own story no doubt.

Davy is a sort of a comfort blanket for them now. The public will be incensed by the system but not focus on the lack of leadership and work rate of the players.

Ah here. Our sweeper kept Clare in the game with loose passing and conceding puck outs.

Crazy stuff.

While thatā€™s true the system is cancer and the players will get worse the longer they play within it.

SmƩagol wins MOTM

Target, and I mean target keeping space around McInerney and ye can really trouble GY.
If that area gets congested then GY will eat ye alive imo. Need to run right up the spine of them to trouble their set up because I believe theyā€™ll struggle to revert from their system.

Players have to shoot from far out more often because there are less options inside and the other team have a spare man with the sweeper

Itā€™s bonkers.

Look at these wides though, mate. Fucking abysmal shit.

Especially when youā€™re chasing the game.

Ah some of them were terrible alright but teams playing sweepers always rely on shooting from bad areas

Davy signing off hereā€¦