All Ireland Hurling Championship 2018

@Gman schooling a few clowns here. :clap::clap::clap:

Not really pal. I’m no fan of Davy’s system, it is what it is, I just think it wasn’t the biggest issue today. His coaching is certainly up for scrutiny however based on the really poor play tho. And the system was a huge fault in the Kilkenny loss

@Gman is entitled to his opinion. So he is.

1 Like

Agree but he can’t go out and make the plays tbf.

Can we get agreement?

1. The sweeper system may not have been to blame for the loss.

2. The sweeper played brutally.

3. The sweeper system should have been discarded earlier.

2 Likes

That house bound Tipperary lad is bobbing his head Anthony Daly style in excitement here,the fucking thing will fall off if Limerick win tomorrow,telpis.

You’re the gimp with a chip on your shoulder ref Davy, mate.

Shit on a stick, gobshite.

You were saying this morning that they’d win handy. You prick.

1 Like

How can you expect the players to go out and perform when their own supporters have no belief in them. 100 Wexford supporters there today…

5 Likes

Go on.

I’ve no more to say.

The players were badly let down by their supporters today.

Playing their hobby like? People are obliged to watch players enjoy themselves?

Hurlers on a Strawberry Bush phenomenon.

1 Like

I’m mortified for you.

I’ll get over it.

Yes

I was very careful to predict every eventuality today, but I did mention the sense of foreboding, Davy’s body language last week, U21s being disciplined, senior players with no form and a general feeling in Wexford of things going awry with the camp. It’s a real vindication for those of us who saw those signs and didn’t bother going today.

3 Likes

What did Lee Chin score today? He was anonymous for the first part of the match I was watching.

Got a point just after half time and caused some consternation when he went in full forward, but that was it. He was very busy in the first ten minutes of the game when we had most of the ball but made no inroads on the scoreboard. He disappeared for the next 25 minutes when they created the gap on us.

made a small burst here and there but was a candidate for substitution overall