All Ireland Hurling Championship 2018

Going by PP odds:

Murphy
Spillane Burke Mannion
Byrnes McInerney Coleman
Fitzgibbon Burke
Harnedy Canning Kelly
Whelan Conlon Horgan

That’s just the 6 top backs & forwards, Mannion won’t be chosen as a corner-back.

Based on that, value in the likes of Sean Finn who would be leading the way as a Limerick back for me. Cian Lynch & Tom Morrissey too.

I can’t even see Kearney listed who must be a great shout at this stage. Harte for Galway maybe too.

Ah lads…

2 Likes

just as well Limerick only qualify for semi finals every once in a blue moon.

2 Likes

Crummy :smile:

1 Like

Tom Morrissey - The token Limerick Player

Is yer man from Tipp?

You’d think that Cian Lynch would be the token Limerick player.

Would have thought so given he has a bit of profile. Morrissey Morrissey Lynch and Byrnes the limerick frontrunners for an all star and we’ll surely get one for being in the semi final.

Finn/Casey/English are surely in the reckoning. Any one of them.

If any team of the four goes out with a whimper at sf stage, they’ll have fcuk all all shtars.

1 Like

I’d say Horgan has one in the bag barring a personal nightmare game

He has it in his locker!!!

I would say Lynch and Dan Morrissey are my frontrunners. Cian Lynch is the best midfielder in the country, I make no bones about it.

Diarmuid?

The two Morrissey’s on form, Lynch and Byrnes have a little bit of profile and that counts for a lot unfortunately.

At least 6 or 7 for the winners. 3-4 for runners up. Murphy will get the goalkeeper spot. If Clare or Limerick lose their semis they might get one, two max. Murphy the only guaranteed one at this stage.

Murphy 7/4 in Powers if you want to make a few quid

think he’s in to 1/2? There was a gap yesterday morning, they hadn’t updated their odds.

8/15 now I see. He has 7/4 for a while yesterday

Who gives two shiny little shits?