All Ireland Hurling Championship 2018

You stupid fucker

Why this time? You out of bed?
Edit, meant to say beat, not play.
It’s what rte suggested there c

It was a kick in the hole. They still seem pretty confident that they’re good enough to win the All-Ireland, but I think it really showed them that no slipping of the standards is acceptable if they want to do that. Any drop in work rate in the remaining games and they will be beaten.

I really don’t think that’s going to be an issue next weekend. Training has been going well, and they will be eager to show how much they’ve come on by beating the team that knocked them out last year.

Kilkenny showed good fight today, but were absolutely awful at times, especially in the first half. Limerick won’t be able to doze through portions of the game like Galway did, but Kilkenny are there to beaten and that’s what they’ve been working towards.

Limerick by 4.

Johnny Glynn was out around midfield making challenges and generally making a nuisance of himself in the last minute. Was your stream dead again?

Great to have the expert opinion back.

you’re welcome. Your boy Hansbury had a fine game today.

Some difference in physicality in the Leinster championship compared to the soft tippy tappy shit in Munster alright.

4 Likes

Mullocking, rucks, mauls and the likes is called rugby in Munster.

7 Likes

Limerick Evens
Draw 8/1
Kilkenny Evens

Galway draw level with Laois on the Leinster Championship roll of honour. cc @myboyblue

7 Likes

Weird game. When the fat was in the fryer we shot points and kk wides, they battled hard but they got three goals they wouldnt have another day to stay in it. We were much better

Coen and burke got stick after last week and came out like they had a point to prove and were everywhere in the first half, but it was an oven down there and they did too much, when they ran out of gas we were destroyed in the middle.

Big shout to cathal mannion, he does fuck all in some games where we are winning anyway but is always good for scores in the big games when needed.

1 Like

Cathal Mannion is one of the most natural hurlers I’ve seen, he is far more talented than someone like Whelan for example

1 Like

He’s one one of the best point-takers in the game. Can drift out of games at times, but if you get him the ball, he will score. Beautiful striker of the ball.

1 Like

Will you go away out of that. We mightn’t beat them but we’ll be ready for the intensity Kilkenny will bring. You were at the same shite after we beat Galway in the league and said we wouldn’t be able to perform in the quarter final against Clare

marty managed to mention football about 50 times, in a hurling game which is a fair achievement

continuing his annoyin trait of when a player kicks ball of acknowledging this as some of football skill and saying the county football manager will call him up

5 Likes

Dont forget the twee comment on throw in where he mentions from “Clonlara to Cambodia” or “Sixmilebridge to Sydney … wherever you’re watching around the world” drivel.

4 Likes

Truth. Being able to kick a ball is the last thing a fistyball manager wants in a player.

9 Likes

We didn’t perform in the League Quarter Final v Clare mate, I was correct

Delighted for you

2 Likes

Highlight of my day was meeting @iron_mike

28 Likes