All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Close enough

@Copper_pipe throw up the video of the Tipp animals bating the shit out of each other on the terrace yesterday

Tis Tippā€™s All-Ireland this year.

It has been posted up already by @Raylan I think

where?

2 Likes

The big lad was taking on all comers at the end. :joy:

1 Like

I love the smell of napalm on a Monday morning. Tipp v Limerick canā€™t come soon enough.

2 Likes

There was 4 security personnel yesterday in the City End terrace protecting the perimeter of the scoreboard areas. You couldnā€™t stand directly in front of the scoreboard but could stand 2 steps down from it. They were taking cans of fellas and they were also strictly enforcing no smoking policy on the terrace. Vaping was a bit of a grey area but they alllowed it after a brief conversion with some lad on a Walkie talkie.

downloadfile-1
Thatā€™s just my game.

2 Likes

The system was changed after last year to ensure no one had to play 4 weeks in a row again. None of the counties that played 4 consecutive weeks qualified.

Another anomaly is that Tipp will play away from home in their 1st match every year, likewise Limerick will start with a home game every year.

Thereā€™s a real distinct possibility that the current Champions may not ever win a match this year, has that happened in the backdoor era?
Waterford have a serious backlash in them and Clare are a notch ahead going on form.
If you donā€™t 100% want it in the modern game you are dead ducks

They changed the format this year, think that might be an acknowledgement.
No team going into this yearā€™s championship had the same disadvantage as Tipp, Waterford, last year.

2 Likes

It happened Klare in ā€˜14

1 Like

What?

Would you head in to the match after the fight?

Will he fuck, heā€™ll tip up to Loughtagalla and watch Peake Villa instead

Youā€™d try to be magnanimous in victory but the Limerick crowd make it very hard :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Like who exactly? We were bate to death - dont think anyone has said other

1 Like