All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Tbh, I see yesterday’s result as a very similar result to Tipp & Cork in 2010. A much fancied team landed on their holes but regrouped to claim the big prize.
Limerick are still top dogs & will take all the stopping.

Tipperary losing that healthy lead is a major issue & better teams will punish it.

Agreed, it was real rabbit caught in the headlights stuff.

What looks a big issue really is that the likes of Hegarty who looked so good on slower Spring ground looked utterly hopeless on the fast ground yesterday.
Tom Morrissey was marked absent for 90% of his pitch time but not subbed first.
Mike Casey doesn’t look at all comfortable being asked to roam from the edge of the square either.
Hannon also looked lost having to follow an opponent as opposed to being alone and minding the House.

Tbf, Hayes, Mulcahy and Lynch tried like fuck but it’s hard when the rest are struggling with it.

Another weird one was Dowling tapping over the last free. Surely to fuck he should be having a go for the goal. At least have a go as opposed to just tapping it over the bar.
I can’t remember if he looked over to the line and was told tap it over?

Are you on about the end of the first half? They did win by double scores like

First 15 mins of second half were worrying viewing.

A better side than Waterford would have punished us. We won’t get away with that against Clare or Limerick.

This used to a happen a bit in Sheedy mark 1 from what I recall. Start great, peter out for a while and let opposition back into it, finish strong or nervy…

:stuck_out_tongue::+1::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No it wasn’t ffs, Tipperary would have qualified if they had beaten Clare in their last game which was their 4th match in 3 weeks.

1 Like

It was their third match, the Waterford was their last. Cork and Limerick both had to play 3 weeks in a row too

1 Like

Tipp played 4 games consecutively you flute.
Waterford also played 4 games consecutively.

Cork, Clare and Limerick got 1 week breaks.

I’m just saying by the time Tipp had played 3 in a row at the start they amassed 1 point. Whereas by the time Cork played 3 in a row at the start they got 4 points. No complaints really

You seem to need a SNA.

1 Like

I’m not denying the whole system was a joke though in general, the fact that some teams had 2 games - break - 2 games and Tipp had to play 4 in a row

Micheal Donoghue didn’t get half enough abuse for his lack of imagination in last year’s AI final. The predictability of our attack made hero’s out of the likes of Casey.

3 Likes

No Tipp were on 2 points after their 1st 3 games.

That badmind is festering a while

1 Like

My bad, I thought the Clare game was their 3rd :joy:

You’re dealing with an incredibly dim individual there I’m afraid.

What’s with the hate? I just got the fixture list wrong :rofl:

I fought my demons over the winter. I won’t lie about it.

1 Like

Fuck off to Boards.ie you cunt.