All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

In the most open decade of hurling it’s amazing really cork haven’t won an all Ireland. You really only have Waterford and cork players to choose from.

1 Like

You wouldn’t break eggs, you souptaking prick.

2 Likes

True, it would be between Ken Mcgrath and Horgan for me, or maybe the Brick. I

You must have somehow missed (ignored) the one by tadgh beirne recently.

No diving but fake blood and sticking fingers up your opponent’s arse … I dont see what advantage could be gained by diving in rubby mind.

2 Likes

Can you see what advantage could be gained by sticking your fingers up a fellas arse?

I dont think there’s any, it’s just something rubby boys are into.

You’re probably right.

Might make him drop the ball.

Is Big Joe Canning available for Sunday?

I doubt it.

Won’t need him

https://twitter.com/GLove39/status/1112421470800670722?s=09

:joy:

That’s pathetic — beyond ridiculous.

1 Like

Peter Casey falls over the mere prospect of a fella coming up behind him as it is, I shudder to think what that would do to him.

There’s none of that diving in rugby. It’s a real mans game #lol

1 Like

When you’re traveling at the express pace these rubby lads are going at, the merest touch can knock you off balance and upend you.

3 Likes

@binkybarnes, think I spotted Dessie Farrell as part of Dublin backroom team on Sunday. What’s his role? And who was runner replacement for Greg Kennedy? He was a chap with a hand deformity (is that an acceptable way to describe it?)

Hand disability may be more PC than saying he was deformed.

Mickey McCullough who is affectionately known as Mickey “Wing” is the Maor Foirne. He is from Antrim originally and coached Ballyboden last year. Apparently he was a decent hurler in his day disabled hand and all. Dessie has been in there since January. He is some sort of performance coach/selector. He was a decent hurler in his day and played Minor and u21 for Dublin. I remember him and Adrian Ronan both getting straight reds for thumping the heads off each other in a Leinster u21 semi back around 1992.

1 Like