All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

We botched some simple handpasses to overlapping players in the last 5/10 minutes too. Lads with clear field in front of them if the simple pass could be made yet handpasses scuttered along the ground or at the bootlaces instead of firm at chest height. It nearly drove me demented.

Davy on radio 1 now

Having a go at the Galway character!

‘We know what style we need to keep playing’
‘Those people should stick to their own sports :grinning:’
‘Linesmen picking on me the whole time’

Wexford should be on four points tonight.

1 Like

Someone should tell Davy if Jim Bolger did just stick to his own sport he wouldn’t be getting paid

5 Likes

Two of the five matches in Leinster have resulted in draws, Galway v Carlow a three point match up until about the 67-68 minute and a stirring 2nd half comeback from Kilkenny to beat Dublin.

You must be thrilled with the quality in Munster. 7 point margins of victory in both Tipperary v Cork and Cork v Limerick matches (which flattered the losers in both cases) and an 18 point win for Tipperary over Waterford. There was the Clare v Waterford match. A 1 point for Clare after they took their foot off the pedal in injury time in a match they led by 5-6 points most of the way from half way through first half.

2 Likes

Through relegation maybe.

Kilkenny is in Leinster last time I looked, pal

1 Like

And getting ready for a Leinster final

Kilkenny have to cope with the dreaded 6-day turnaround for their last 2 fixtures. They’ll want their business done against Galway on Sunday 9th before the trip to Wexford Park the following Saturday.

Felt like the Wexford bench had a big impact today

Stage 4 rattled

Some craic if Bolger pulled his funding in the morning after Davy’s outburst there.

Davy is a great man.

He’s dead right.

He who pays the piper calls the tune .

Any idea as to what Jim Bolger is worth or the level of his reported investment in Wexford hurling? How would it measure up net spend wise against the likes of the real billionaire moneybags of hurling like JP McManus in Limerick, Par McDonagh in Galway and Declan Kelly/Teneo in Tipperary?

He doesn’t contribute anything to Wexford hurling.

1 Like