All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Last time we played Tipp in a munster final it was on in PĂĄirc UĂ­ Chaoimh

1 Like

No home & away agreement for munster finals?

Limerick definitely had an agreement with Tipp, which I’m assuming still applies for Finals. I think the agreement had lapsed before that for a period because the GG didn’t meet the capacity requirements for a final. Although the 1996 drawn match was in the GG, but the replay was in PUC for some reason.

Because Frankeen says so.

Seems they agreed to toss in 1973 and Tipp won the toss ( all the cunts won ) and they agreement stated the loser of toss had next final between two . Fast forward to 1996 finals days drW with Lk at home . The deal was o er so off to PUC

I like going to Cork

1 Like

They may discuss an alternative deal? Makes fuck all sense bringing it to Cork.

Money talks kid. Munster football final will be in Killarney. The Cark crowd will demand it.

Suits me down to the ground logistically but on the whole neither Limerick or Tipp would prefer cork I’d say

Isn’t there an agreement between Cork and Kerry that the next few Munster finals will be played in PUC as while the new stadium was going up Cork lost home advantage?!

Pretty sure I heard it mentioned on tv at some stage over weekend that Munster Football Final is in PuC.

Dunno.

All of that is correct.

The obvious venue for a Tipp/Clare final would be the LITGG but it’ll end up in Cork.

1 Like

football final is in PUC

Exactly , surely time for a new deal

My thoughts exactly. There’d be a big push to have it down there.

Bring all games to Cork.

That colossal debt won’t clear itself.

Cork will get what it wants, when it wants.

1 Like

To be honest I expect an awful lot more games in cork over the years . The place needs paying for .

They could do with investing in infrastructure for getting people out from town to it.