All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Clare @9/4 are worth a few Bob.

Bbc 6 is shite

1 Like

You rascal

It always was or people would have listened to it. Its like some poxy niche porter. It niche because its vile. If it was nice, more people would drink it.

How could you say that with the wealth of clubs within the County? U21 champions last year. This is Tipperary, not Waterford or Offaly.

“Struggle” in comparison to how they’ve been the last ten years or so. The u21s in reality beat a Cork team which had much better players than them in the final

Ah but Twas glorious

Sure it means something to the smaller counties like Limerick, Waterford, Clare etc.

Loughnane on the OTB hurling show talking about the shame of listening to Tipp, Tipp, Tipp with 5 minutes to go last week.

Have u a link to that cm?

Loughnane said Clare winning in 2013 was a fluke.

He knows what he’s doing. He’ll have them riled up for Sunday

I see Loughnane agrees with me.

Ah nothing major
you just know that sound brought home years of pain.

1 Like

Jaysus if they couldn’t get riled up enough to beat Tipp then how will they get riled up enough to bate Limerick?

President Trump has lifted the entire county with his presence. We’ll be hopping like you know what in a pan when we visit the most easterly part of the county come Sunday

Ye’re gonna get a Dunnabatein the weekend friend. The limerick lads have their tails up and will want to take that blot off last year’s copy book. Chalk it down.

The Clare lads all below in Doonbeg slurping pints last night I hear

Cheddar laying into TSG pundits on woolys podcast

1 Like

Did Patsy Fanning do a stint as Cheddars sidekick in Laois?

Don’t think that was mentioned but there certainly appeared a personal edge to his defense of Fanning