All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

No. He rarely if ever posed a question that would in any way cause a difference of opinion or even mild debate. The formulaic approach was very frustrating.

Farrell was past it long ago but enjoyed watching him. Loughnane was a top class analyst.

1 Like

Brick is a footballer first and foremost, he could barely hit the ball. A great ball winner and leader but heā€™s far from a superstar.

Moran is/was an good hurler with a great engine and heart but again heā€™s no superstar

Moran improved all through his career, one of the best players in the country in recent years and an absolute warrior, finished now though,

Yeah and it was sad seeing poor Brick thrown on to try and salvage something.

1 Like

Brick was finished last year in reality, Moran could still do a job this year given the right circumstances but both are best walking away now

Brick has all stars in the backs, midfield and forwards - not bad for a footballer!

3 Likes

I agree, didnā€™t think she d be any good but she is better than Lyster and a good distance better than Cahill on the evening show. streets ahead of what we have had

what a loss to the TSG, miss the old devil

tend to agree. FFS Waterford were in freefall last year under McGrath , didnt win a championship match in 2018 and a poor league. His time was up. In 2019 they wont win a championship match but got to a league final. Having McGrath on so many media outlets and harping back to his past success is hardly helpful now.

I donā€™t buy in to the massacare of Patsy Fanning, ultimately I imagine the team is reasonably well prepared and he wants the best for Waterford. If he is limited , well surely there is enough in the players to put on a show better than they have done last few weeks

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t be putting the issues totally at Fanningā€™s door at all, thereā€™s a few dictators on that panel having too much of an influence over the group

I think his mind is slipping. He kept mixing up the year that Clare last won the all Ireland

Jackie Hurley should have been struck off for what she done to alright sort and cork gaa legend Jimmy Barry Murphy. I knew cork were finished for a good while when they let one of their own be treated like that without up roar. He doesnt go to the games anymore over it.

terrible place for Fanning to be in now, how did they manage to get to the league final at all?!

eh what did Jackie do? you sure that wasnā€™t Joanne?

Ya Joanne sorry.

ah here JBM = LEGEND and Joanneā€™s question was poor timing but not sure what the Cork Co Board could do about it. I take it you are talking about his last match as manager when Tipp hammered them and the post match interview?

Yep. It was disgraceful to see a legend treated like that. The only man to bring cork within an arsed roar of an all ireland in the past 13 years.

:joy: spectacular fail from bumbled

1 Like

What question did she ask JBM?

1 Like

I think sheā€™s wasted on the live show.