All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

If Derek had any wideness about him, heā€™d keep his mouth shut about Waterford and let others talk him up.

4 Likes

Too addicted to attention

Media whore.

Surprise , surprise ā€¦ popped up on my suggested videos ā€¦ two great minds of the modern game, and Lar

1 Like

Iā€™m joined here by two men who need zero introductionā€¦ on my left youā€™ve Derek McGrath :laughing::laughing::laughing: What a sausage

4 Likes

Jesus but that lad McGrath is very hard to listen to for anything more than 2 sentences. He sounds like heā€™s about to cry at any second. Lar is a treat in comparison.

1 Like

The fucker has zero sense of responsibility for the losses, ā€œwe walked into emotional ambushesā€, such fuckin tripe, no such words as ā€œwe just werenā€™t good enoughā€. Give that cunt back the Waterford job quickly and let every county beat them so heavily that theyā€™ll drive any notion of management out of his mind for eternity.

4 Likes

Did he really actually say that? I wasnā€™t keeping account. I think his players used to feel sorry for him when he was there in case theyā€™de upset his feelings so they put in the extra effort for him at the time.

He said it in regard to the 2015 Munster final and the 2017 All Ireland final. An absolute bag of excuses that lad has, he may need a few more if heā€™s back in management because heā€™ll certainly need them.

Heā€™s like a little teddybear.

Iā€™m sick to the back teeth of the snivelling fucker at this stage, always talking himself up, I bet he cost the Waterford County Board an absolute fortune while he was there with his pampering of that delicate squad, Iā€™d say half those cunts were putting down manicures and tan sessions for expenses and now Fanning tells them to man up and they all fuck the rattler out of the pram at the same time

1 Like

Whilst most of this is mostly true Iā€™d say, the team have downed tools under the current management. Blame aside, it cannot continue.

No wonder the Waterford players loved McGrath they were all creaming it from unvouched travel expenses on his watch

Need to get rid of a few of the older lads. They seem to be toxic. Ozzie/Aussie/Ozzy is becoming a luxury they canā€™t afford as well. Need to find a position for him. This thing of letting him roam around looking for something to do doesnā€™t work at all

Heā€™s a poor mans Tony Kelly.

HE NEEDS TO GROW A LONG BEARD AND HIDE OUT IN THE cOMMERAGH MOUNTAINS FOR A FEW YEARS. CUNTING CAPSLOCK!

2 Likes

Easy to say, but really in an ideal world youā€™d gradually replace rather than strip out the backbone of a fine team. You get the feeling that the wrong lads retired.

Looking at them the last few days out they seem finished. Moran was miles off it

1 Like

I know, i donā€™t know, but I suspect there arenā€™t a cohort of lads knocking on the door. Itā€™s the trouble when the county hurling panel gets cliquey, they stop looking to refresh. Compare and contrast with any Cody led kilkenny side. No clique and no comfort.

Austin Gleeson reminds me a little of hannon pre kiely. Time for him to go back to 6 and take responsibility.

2 Likes