All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Not named on the bench either

Touhy to corner back, Harte was fucked there the last day, put him back at 7 and Joe Cooney up front

Looking at the kk v Galway teams and it’s quite clear it’ll be two from Munster in the all Ireland final

Nah, Galway and Kilkenny are more than a match for any team in Munster Imho.

Yeah i suppose thats the only place you can play harte. I liked loftus there though but Midfield might be the finest

Tis all the wan where the crayturs start, the shit is going to be hammered out of them. :confused:

Waterford team is named

B Nolan

S McNulty
C Prunty
D Lyons

C Lyons
T DeBurca
C Gleeson

J Barron
M Kearney

Shane Bennett
B O’Halloran
J Prendergast

T Ryan
Stephen Bennett
P Hogan

Not even in the subs bench :sob:

Galway by 4

Wally is in bother with an ankle injury, being kept quite the last couple of weeks but it’s going to take a while longer. We’re playing with at least 2 injured players and nobody on the bench to replace them, this could be messy

Rumours about A Gleeson right so?

The jig is up for Patsy.

No idea. I heard rumors of fellas not being available but he wasn’t mentioned. First I saw of that was on here.

Glad to see Nolan get a run in goal. Good player and seems to have a better head on him than Soky. Certainly a better appreciation for placing a puc out than him.

Would seem to be the case.

Or maybe he toughs it out and gets rid of some of the issues in the squad. He will hopefully have learned a lot from this year. I cannot believe he has reached this level of coaching without being able to have any strategy or even a basic puc out plan.

Odd that there doesn’t appear to be any subs listed, he has subs to choose from right?

Game management and man management are beyond him. Not sure what else he can bring as manager.

Sure he pretty much refused to play going by his performances in the first three games

The naming of the subs is a late addition every week.

1 Like

Exactly. Would he walk or be forced out by the county board though.
Not exactly anyone queuing up for the job either.

This was known at the time of his appointment, where do you lay the blame for where ye are now? County board, players, management ?

There was a breakdown in trust right at the start for fanning.

At first meeting with the players fanning apparently told them he had some s and c guy lined up from Leinster rugby. The players went and did background checks on this guy and turned out he had agreed to nothing at that stage.

Then there was the whole Ian Kenny fiasco and the Twitter thing. That reflects poorer on the players than fanning though in my opinion.