All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Ye never even needed to hope for it for years.

Won it on a players vote because callinans a hated cunt

Yep a pain in the hole

Am presuming Jack Oā€™Connor is injured. Good to see Ian Byrne back on the bench too.

Iirc, he got MOTM in the All Ireland junior final despite being on the losing side

Just listened to the start of the Derek interview there. Christ what a cunt. Youā€™d swear his team were regular all ireland finalists. The way he was talking you might imagine Austin Gleeson was hurling unbelievably last year and the new lad just doesnā€™t understand him.
I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever heard a former manager be that moany about their immediate successor. McGrath wasnā€™t even sacked FFS so I donā€™t know why he feels the need to have a few digs.
Putting a man who attempted to destroy hurling on a hurling show is a bit weird anyway.
Corbett seems alright in fairness.

13 Likes

Lar is a daycent skinā€¦ An honest sort just shy of a few words to fully get his point across but the other fella looks to complicate everything.

1 Like

But Derek won so much championship silverware as Waterford managerā€¦?

Iā€™d say lar would be a good man to have a pint with. Iā€™d say he would read the back off anyone and everyone

2 Likes

ā€œGrowth mindsetā€

ā€œEmotional ambushesā€

ā€œCognisantā€

Heā€™s some spoofer. Heā€™d have been unbearable if he had won more than just a league title.

2 Likes

My favourite lar Corbett video

2 Likes

Maybe not in his own place though :grin:

1 Like

Lar looks out for people tbf. Made sure that he diluted the spirits so his punters were safe. Thatā€™s a good sort.

3 Likes

:joy:

Did he bring up about going to the theatre? He usually slots that in somewhere too.

A disgusting shower of absolute cunts on that Waterford panel.
Fanning being blackguarded

2 Likes

Derek Mcgrath is a grand lad to be fair. Iā€™ve slagged him here but at the end of the day heā€™s only trying his best. Maybe he should tone down trying to sound too clever with the long words but sure heā€™s only trying to be unique. Itā€™s easy be snide from the anonymous keyboard, itā€™s a lot different when youā€™re in the hot seat under the lights.

1 Like

That chance in the closing minutes of the thurles replay last few laid that failing fully bare . I still think he is a handful .

What became of Aaron Cunningham ?

He dusted me one day too.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a phrase Iā€™ve never heard before. What does it mean?
Iā€™ve always liked lar a lot.