All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Weā€™ll rightly batter the fuck out of ye cunts next time instead of letting ye back into the game in injury time and thatā€™ll finish yeā€™re guff

1 Like

Good to hear. Could be the best thing he does.

For him, I hope itā€™s the making of him. :+1:

What guff mate?
Limerick have made themselves more unlikeable than kk and Cork, and even, God forbid, Tyrone. Its not my fault, its just fact. Everyone hates them.

2 Likes

Most of us[quote=ā€œgilgamboa, post:4293, topic:26717, full:trueā€]

Which one of the Limerick posters will be the first to call for Kielys head if they are beat tomorrow?
[/quote]

Most of us wanted him gone after the defeat to Cark in the league

Good

Stop fucking whining about it then. Fucking limerick. One minute theyā€™ve the best squad since team America World police, the next theyā€™re trying to squirm back into the long grass. Iā€™m not sure which is more odious.

2 Likes

I take it @flattythehurdler is no longer planning to move to Limerick.

Hannon did come back after 2013 in that he had probably his best ever game for Limerick to this day against Kilkenny in the rain in 2014.

I would agree with the general point though; for a while, he looked very lethargic as well as being short on confidence; being part of a poor Limerick setup didnā€™t help. It would appear to have been mental fatigue as much as anything.

The comparison between Gleeson & Hannon does seem apt though, I was actually talking about it the other day. Gleeson will be 25 next year, I think? Nobody doubts the talent, but itā€™s about getting the head right, no matter what position heā€™s playing. The rest will follow (a resurgent Waterford couldnā€™t hurt either).

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
Diclin, tis ozzie heeyor. I do be faylin a bit jaded like. Could ya sort me head out like. Grand thanks good man.

11 Likes

Are we that unlikeable down in Cork to be ahead of Tipp and the Dubs?

1 Like

Jesus Flatty. Itā€™s the bones of 10 months now. Time to move on kid.

Traditionally, yes. Itā€™s not a slight on Cork, just, Iā€™m afraid, a fact.

When did Austin move to Cork?

Huh! What about padraig fanning and he having to deal with the immature petulant little fuck? Who does he ring? Mick Ma-fucking-Carfey!

:joy:

1 Like

I blame the suppprters myself.

We rejected his application.

Maybe he should ring Davy Glennon instead?

1 Like

The Golden Miller said:

Cork slowly going up through the gears. 5/1 for the All-Ireland, easy money. A skillful team all about confidence. Get a few wins and they are up and running. Canā€™t out-play them in ball and stick work, so if anyone is to knock them out, theyā€™ll have to up the physical side of their game. Go head to head with Cork in an actual open game of hurling, the way it should be played, youā€™re gonna lose (I include Kilkenny in that). The Barcelona/Brazil of hurling if you will. Lost big money of them not winning Liam last year, but confident theyā€™ll do it this time( wise manā€™s prediction on boards :+1:)

Austin is a remarkable talent . He needs to utterly suffer in pre season . He hasnā€™t been fit for 2 years .