All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Take the beating ye got like men ffs and let it go. We out foxed ye on the Internet and on the pitch last August and it’s eating you alive.

What are you suggesting here exactly??
Did the big house have to o gara him?

:joy: :joy: :joy:
Ah lovely.
You’re actually serious
:joy: :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

Looking at that Kilkenny forward unit, I reckon the loss of Walter Walsh will be greatly felt. His physicality and ability to win ball in the air should be a big miss today. Adrian Mullen, Billy Ryan and TJ Reid are named in the half forward line and Padhraic/Paraic/Pauric/Padraig Mannion will likely pick up Reid. If he’s held to any great extent then I expect Kilkenny to struggle to put up a match winning score. I tipped Kilkenny in the Joe Player Memorial but I’m flexible in my view now Walsh is out. I reckon Galway will do it.

4 Likes

A veiled dig at the 2018 all Ireland champions .

How’s that now kid?

I scoffed about it at the time but it increasingly looks like winning the INTERNET battle beforehand went a long way to Limerick winning the All Ireland last year.

1 Like

Fixed
And I can’t remember the last time we sent Warickshire home with their Earl Grey in a china cup.
The seethe is strong in this one.

1 Like

When Kiely finishes up next week/next month/August (delete as appropriate) @balbec is coming home to mastermind our next victory

Diddlesbury is in Lancashire, not Warwickshire.

2 Likes

Thanks for the Geographical lesson. The point still stands. Poor old flatty is still recovering from laat August.

Speak for yourself there pal. I suspect very few share your opinion on this matter.

4 Likes

the “storied” Munster championship…

cc @Bandage

I tend to agree, they’re a very popular team, they can’t choose their online supporters,

2 Likes

Winning margins of 20 points, 13 points and 13 points in the last 3 Munster championship matches.

1 Like

christy o connor had a cliche laden essay yesterday in the soon to be defucnt Times of Ireland where he was describing the “sheer intensity” of the “fabled” limerick clare " rivalry"
today will be a “defining” game- the “all ireland final that never was” indeed
players were “hurting”,

the best bit was about some whattsapp message to a clare players group the day after the AIF last year that read “whatever we need to do to win next year’s All Ireland … we have to do it”… such is the hurt

The Clare lads are like that. The greatest rivaly in Munster is Cork Tipp. The rest of us are only corner boy shouldering games. We do hate the cunts (well actually only the Daly, Fitzgerald types) but its nothing those outside the two competing counties need to concern themselves with.

1 Like

Limerick by 5.

1 Like

Hannon is a decent enough CB but Cork absolutely exposed & destroyed him recently.

Ozzie doesn’t need to be looking up to him.

1 Like

You belong on PV or CH you simple cunt :drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like