All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Caroline Currid

Great win for Galway today.

7 Likes

Not too many did in fairness. The wheel always turns.

An important win.

1 Like

All out to win Leinster now I would imagine

Any of the team knocking around the Woodlands tonight?

No, they are too busy liking @iron_mike s posts

1 Like

what went on with all the sendings off today? Waiting for the highlights here and having to watch Laois, Carlow , Longford et al

I’d imagine what’s left of the 2013 panel will want to smash Mattie Kennys crew

4 Likes

Parnell Park will be a sticky one though.

It really is delicately poised ahead of next week. Wins for the Dubs & Wexford and they’d meet in a Leinster final and Kilkenny are gone.

Cody & Davy will surely flare up.

I think Dublin are in big big trouble next week. The fire is back

Conlon did fuck all, and he was filthy. Duggan, as I said last year has developed into a really super player.

Hope they do the sensible thing and keep Canning in reserve. No point in risking him. Conor Cooney will be available from what’s been said on Twitter.

2 Likes

I thought conlon played really hard and well. Didn’t get much of a mention. Tactics were irrelevant tbh, limerick just walked all over them, just like they did Waterford. They really are an excellent side the cunts.

2 Likes

I’m having a pint here with Conor and he’s ashamed of the goading of the Clare boys on TFK.

4 Likes

Ideally we won’t have to bring him on, be nice to see him being trotted out with the game in the bag. That said if we have to, we have to. The lads out there today will want to prove a point though, that win gets bigger and bigger the more you think about it

2 Likes

Up ye’re holes ye redneck banjo playing toothless fucks!

1 Like

I wouldn’t start him.

Jesus the ref rode Kilkenny today

He did yeah.

1 Like