All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Commiserations pal.

5 Likes

Bareback

Shit happens

The pitch in Wexford looks in great nick

Callanan made a great save with about 10 minutes left. Hasn’t been mentioned.

Great win for us today. Clare need a serious rebuild, but the stick work of Limerick today was immense. Short passing, first touch, vision immaculate. Galway fully deserving of their win IMO. Kilkenny were just second best

Oh what a surprise, the Tipp cunt finds fault with Galway.

Hurling fans are hilarious for these kind of comments

2 Likes

KK were rode sideways by the ref from the highlights footage

A gas cunt.

Thought that argument was settled that draws and replays count as one, so yes, Galway have won the last three against Kilkenny in the Championship.

1 Like

so the prize for Limerick beating Tipp is meeting them again in the Munster final? yeah?

The sendings off were fair cop

Not sure. If Cork bate Clare, you’ll have 3 teams on 6 points all after beating each other. I suppose on scoring difference, Limerick would go through

that my reading of it Mike, cork beat clare, limerick beat tipp, scoring diff means tipp v limerick in the final unless Cork hammer Clare by an unmerciful score

1 Like

Ref was superb today, he let it go when he could but put the foot down when he had to. His display had a big bearing on why it was the game of the year so far. Only issue of contention was the time at the the end, no one had a clue was it 4 minutes or what? Even then where they found 4 minutes from that pulsating 2nd half is anyone’s guess

2 Likes

It’s remarkable isn’t it. I can’t get my head around it. All the seethe spilling out now when we hammer Waterford and then Clare. I would love to play Galway again later in the year to sicken them some more.

1 Like

Yeah a one point win today would probably have seen Limerick needing something just to get out of the group next week. You need a freakish set of results to see us not get out.
Hard to know what way Limerick will approach it next week.

I don’t really acknowledge the judgement of simpletons.

Would mammy have the big fry on for you that morning?

9 Likes