All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

I think Tipp will look to leather Limerick put them out of the munster final reckoning and save themselves the hassle of having to play them again in a munster final in the next match out, assuming cork do the business v clare setting up a tipp v cork final

If Clare best cork and tipp beat us, we are out. Clare look a rabble but thatā€™s hardly freakish.

Incorrect.

Itā€™s a possibility. 3rd week in a row for Limerick.
I can see the likes of Dowling, Flanagan , Dan Morrisey all starting next week. The likes of Gillane and Mulcahy may well be rested. Darragh Oā€™Donovan may well start too.

no ye are not unless clare hammer cork and tipp hammer ye

yere score difference would save ye in the scenario you have outlined

1 Like

Another tacit reminder there that Limerick done beat teams, they ā€˜hammerā€™ them. Not even Tipp were ever this arrogant surely?

1 Like

It needs a 61-point swing.

I mean itā€™s possible, but certainly not probable.

Ah sorry @iron_mike, I confused it with Munster final qualification. Your were right, freakish indeed.

1 Like

Our scoring difference is plus 31 after today. Iā€™m not sure what Clares is but itā€™s definitely in the negative. That would mean that Tipp would need to beat us by 40 odd points and Clare would have to do something similar against Cork. Even at that the head to head would save ud

Well yeah, thatā€™s still the aim. I think weā€™ll put out a very strong team. Maybe something to freshen things up but the same core.

The collopys, Dundons and caseys have to eat too

But we did hammer Waterford and Clare is that a lie? :laughing:

Do you lay awake at night having nightmares about Limerick?

Clare are fucked. Tis worse they are getting. Cork will ate them.

:popcorn:

If iā€™m a good boy.

Agree.

1 Like

Limerick never had any beef with Galway before, they were great men at the final whistle in Croke Park saying well done and tapping us on the back, ever since then they went home seething and all you get is whinge whinge whine about Limerick. I would love it, love it, to meet them again this year.

No, but your lack of class is telling and symptomatic of the modern munster rugby type, event junkie the limerick supporter is.

Iā€™d say @Lazarus is after hammering the shit out of another guitar

2 Likes

Thereā€™s something seriously wrong with your crowd when a mild mannered gentleman like @Fagan_ODowd couldnā€™t put up with ye in Walsh park a week ago. Itā€™s sad to see.

2 Likes