All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

The NYLON is an acoustic. Buuurrrrnnnn

Iā€™d say youā€™re hammering the shit out of a dead horse with this but Its probably all youā€™ve got, bless

@iron_mike could you ladybird this for me? Please.

@Ambrose_McNulty could you ladybird this for me. Please

Calm down kid. Youā€™ll give yourself an ailment

The Limerick lads would do well to take a leaf out of the Galway lads book and handle their All Ireland with grace and dignity

6 Likes

The Galway crowd know the All Ireland last year was won on the internet when the Limerick posters outwitted them. The Limerick team then, inspired by their internet posters, out fought and out thought the Galway team. They just canā€™t get over it and their seethe is amongst the worst i have ever witnessed from one group on the internet.

5 Likes

Christ

1 Like

Ye were at the time, and now, the laughing stock of the INTERNET. Afraid to post on a site for three weeks before a match :smile:

Billy big balls once ye won the match.

12 Likes

You couldnā€™t make it up :joy:

4 Likes

And ye still havenā€™t gotten over it.

1 Like

Weā€™re well over it, trying to help you lads keep the head is all weā€™re at here. Yeā€™re gone Buck ape.

Nah. Yeā€™ll probably throw the toys out again in a few and look for the old system back and go directly into semi.
Ye beat Kilkenny today (with the ref wearing a maroon jersey) . The first time in 70 odd years that KilKenny were beaten in championship in Nowlan park and here ye are still seething over last August.
Yeā€™ll have to start charging us rent one of these days.

3 Likes

@Cicero_Dandi do you remember this sort of vitriol in ulster? Where did it all go wrong?

youā€™re out of your depth here pal, call @TreatyStones or @anon32894817 for backup quick, the only 2 Limericks lads with any bit of wit at all

Shur you have the yank coming in in a minute to help you out. Jog on

5 Likes

I donā€™t have high hopes for this witty response garnering 7 likes but Iā€™ll give you an aul sympathy like for the craic

The same Limerick lads who were frozen with fear of elimination this morning are all cock a hoop again after beating the Clare rabble.

7 Likes

Clam down lads, yeā€™re scaring the nordies.

I told the board weā€™d win by 5+ mate. We most certainly did that. Up Galway :smile: