All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

that’s funny. you’ve 1 maybe 2 if your’re lucky real mates.

Feet on the ground time for Limerick lads. We’ve beaten two counties who, between them haven’t won as many All Irelands as ourselves (nothing counties, essentially). Massive step up next week taking on the inventors of hurling in their own back yard

Well I was on my own yesterday so I was very grateful for the company as I supped on a pint and munched on some hard boiled egg sandwiches.

did you bring the sambos with you? :grinning:

I suppose ye did a periscope session for the nadziany and he ordered ye to LOCK the doors and WALK all over each other :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No, I just had a pint and a chat and toddled off to the minor game.

:clap:

That brings back memories of @artfoley sitting at the bar in the place beside Harcourt Luas stop with TFK written on a piece of paper beside him and @Garda_Sean_Horgan walking around the bar with GSH written on a sticker stuck to his chest as they tried to find each other

15 Likes

I do hope @flattythehurdler is alright after the holy show he made of himself yesterday.

Limerick and Galway lads blowing their loads while Cork and Tipp cunts sit smugly to the side waiting to pick them off when the real hurling starts. The lads with 1 All Ireland each in the last 30 years have somehow become the experts of the game :joy:

3 Likes

What was this?

1. tipp 2) cork 3) limerick 4) Galway 5) Kilkenny 6) Wexford 7) Dublin 8) clare 9) Waterford 10) Carlow

Poor @flattythehurdler was so upset he blacked out, but kept posting on the INTERNET so his basest thoughts came flowing out. It was hard to watch, but you couldn’t take your eyes (or eye in my case) off it. It’s debatable whether drink was taken, but it hardly matters now.
Hopefully he’ll get through this difficult time. @mac has developed a 12 step programme to help with such issues.

On this thread?

On all of them (but this one in particular)

Cork & Limerick wins next weekend will have all 3 teams on 6 points and it goes to scoring difference - correct?

On that basis, it will most likely be Tipp - Limerick Munster Final with Cork taking 3rd place.

@iron_mike Have I this right?

Some lads do be taking this Internet lark very seriously mouse :grimacing:

2 Likes

Cork would need to hammer Clare.

That looks fairly attainable on the evidence of what Clare have shown over the past 8 days.

don’t know how it brings back memories for you, as you weren’t there. you were half cut at the bar in coppers anteating around for easy nurses.

Some lads let “ the glory of it “ all get to them too early in the season.