All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Cork could bate Clare badly if they play like that again.

After a very underwhelming Munster championship the only hope is that we get a traditional final between Cork and Tipp.

Beating kk in Nowlan is a pretty decent season already.
:+1:

3 Likes

Hard to imagine RTÉ bothering to televise any of the Munster Championship next year until the Final. Far too lopsided.

I had a dream last night we drew with tipp and Clare beat Cork. I’m preying for these results. It would be hilarious if cork went out after that muppet Murphy’s antics on the sidelines versus limerick. I’d nearly go down to ennis in my limerick jersey and celebrate in front of the prick.

2 Likes

:joy:

:clap:

You should put two points on that sequence of results :laughing:

I believe so as the head to head would do nothing to sort it out with all 3 having beaten each other

1 Like

I got it right so far.

Pity there wasn’t a bracket competition for it

Fraggie? What did he do?

He had the cheek to get excited when a Cork player was fouled and the referee blatantly ignored said obvious foul.

He’s some cunt.

4 Likes

He tried to referee the game from the sideline and was encouraging players to go down injured through out. He’s constantly in the linesman ear and making the referees job more difficult.

1 Like

Sounds like he saved ye from a heavier beating.

5 Likes

That’s what he is there to do.

4 Likes

What the fuck would you know?

Eamon Sweeny puts a fair boot into Galway today. Does everything but calls them the Tyrone of hurling

1 Like

Any link Mike?

Maybe they should look at a tiered Munster Championship. Get Kerry in with Clare and Waterford. Champions League style home and away fixtures to maintain the four matches.

The Munster Championship will never be touched.