All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Pay per view at the moment. Iā€™m in the hospital waiting for a check up so I bought a hard copy

1 Like

Is that tyrone thatā€™s pay per view?

I donā€™t think we ever had it to lose but agree on all the rest. Paul Murphy has gone off a cliff imo.

a05785a9a4e7a893e6685b66a127e865--cool-hand-luke-paul-newman
Must have been some fun for the other lads watching you eat your hard boiled eggs, as you tried your best to impress them.

Did you google ā€˜ripped topless manā€™ there?

He mustnā€™t have been wathcing the match, we let TJ waltz in for 2 handy goals. Twas like watching DJ bate us in '97.

Good luck with the appointment buddy.

00122e67-614

Worrying times ahead

When Limerick beat Tipperary next week and Wexford and Dublin both win in the ultra-competitive Leinster championship it will see Wexford as rightfully being installed as All-Ireland favourites being the only unbeaten team left. How they handle the expectations of this will be crucial but with league wins over the traditional big 3 and a dismantling of Galway in fortress Pearse stadium behind them already in TwoNineteen I would have no fears over them.

1 Like

If cork donā€™t beat that Clare team they are better off going out .

Stop looking for attention

2 Likes

Fuck off

Iā€™m glad itā€™s a bank holiday over here, otherwise I wouldnā€™t have bothered reading all this. Lifted the hangover mood considerably :laughing:

1 Like

Reminded me of the hit piece on canning o grady attempted on the sunday game one time. Carkies rattled?

Vicious stuffā€¦

If Waterford and Clare are nothing counties, then what the fuck are Limerick? Stupid comment. Limerick people always love to pretend they stand tall over counties such as Clare, Waterford, Galway etc.

1 Like

Limerick won the Internet mate.

3 Likes

Theyā€™re not coping too well with the winners label though. I suppose itā€™s to be expected. Itā€™s all new to them. Part of me is hoping they do 2 in a row. Iā€™m not sure some of them would cope too well with reverting to type.

You know Kilkenny are fucked when not even the Wexford lads are bothered to lick their holes anymore. Cork and Tipp nowadays I see

1 Like

I see RTE have opted to show Tipp v Limerick next week over Clare v Cork despite the two being already through ā€¦ hard to blame them really.

A shocking slur if ever there was one