All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Sure ye’re melting trophies down for raw materials above.

Oh look the resident lollipop lady.

4 Likes

The days of teams dominating are over with this war of attrition new system.

what exactly have i been saying?

You should be more humble.

It’s fascinating how the laughing stock of hurling for the last 30 years are now having a go at everyone. Has there been a greater tog shitting event than against Offaly in 94? Please lads, get a grip on yourselves.

1 Like

can you point out where i havent been? it’s almost like you’re making it up.

In fairness, yourself, TS and @balbec are grand.

Can someone catch me up here? Everyone seems very excited

Applecrumbled happened

1 Like

Keep it going lads, it’s only bantz. Better than talking about tinkers, abortion or US politics.

4 Likes

Surely 96 a greater rigs hitting, Wexford down to 14 for over 40 mins l

Then again Kirby was down to 9 fingers

1 Like

They’ve given the country great entertainment over the years.

No one is buying your poor mouth shtick kid. @balbec and TS are genuine as they actually tasted the tears of heartbreaking losses. You’re not the worst though, there’s a few on here that probably don’t even remember 2007.

I dont mind Galway personally … but you lads are letting @anon32894817 rile you up something rotten here. Innocent Limerick bystanders then are getting caught in the cross fire.

1 Like

Only playing into those Tipp cunts hands I think

Qalway is my favorite city in Ireland. Top 3 places to go out in Ireland.

1 Like

You’re always giving out about Galway, pal. You might think you’re only having a laugh on the internet but people’s feelings get hurt.

2 Likes

The most remarkable thing about limericks soft all ireland was that for years people have rightly denigrated munster fans as loudmouth gloaters, painfully annoying. I always thought rugby itself was at fault, former players warped from the concussions and latent homo eroticism, those who never played going along with it. But the limerick hurling bandwagon is just as bad. Rugby and hurling aren’t the common denominator…

2 Likes

Great post

4 Likes