All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Alright lads. We need to park the madness. We have far more in common than what seperates us. Isn’t it wonderful that we both have teams that we can be proud of and in contention to be champions of All-Ireland. I for one hope that if we don’t win the AI this year, it’ll be our south western brethern again. God willing ye’ll tear a new one for them Tipp cunts at the weekend.

3 Likes

Why wont you lovvvvve us? Jesus get some self respect will you

2 Likes

You dumb fuck, you wanted points read them ya cunt.

I had 12

1 Like

Irony, check it’s meaning.

1 Like

What are you asking

So you’ve no points bar an inability to count. What the fuck are you replying to me all night for if your only argument was ‘i cant counter what you say so just accept you lost’

Normally for a loan of a fiver.

1 Like

Hon ta fuck.

Fire up the posts from last year where galway were craving praise like limerick posters now are

You’re points are a blow by blow account of games then a few opinions based on your opinions as a limerick fan. Nothing worth replying to im afraid.

I pointed out that galway played one more game than Limerick and you disagreed. You were incorrect. You made excuses

I pointed out that Galway win in 2017 was the softest ever. You made excuses

People are making points. You are making excuses.

1 Like

The Clare lads wearing ould tracksuits on the train down with PJs crowd wearing suits, after baytin the lard out of them. PJ chose the Liverpool spice boys style of suit for the occasion.

I’d say Seamus Hickey struggles to recall as well.

Spoken like a true pencil street resident.

I live in a house, a very big house, in the country.

Why would ye be looking for praise from last year? Ye were bate. Get yourself an abacus

1 Like

I debated it, you consider this making excuses as you can’t counter them. No one has changed my mind that Kilkenny were rode by the ref, cork blew a definite winning position and galway were wrecked and jonny glynn hard done by.

Mother of God. :smile:

So this is what it’s all about, go on then lay it out and make your argument.