All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Loving the deleted post action tonight from both sides.

So the ref who sent off two Kilkenny players and by general consensus rode Kilkenny rotten had a good game

The ref who had a bad night for both teams to be fair screwed Kilkenny though.

You’ve been haughty about everything since you started posting bud.

It’s hard debate someone with as much righteous indignation as you have

This needs to be copied i feel. Of course they are opinions, what else do you think they are? But can you disprove them. Another poster above said lyons had a maroon jersey on underneath, i asked for any points or examples to back this up, and received nothing.

1 Like

What general consensus? Show me examples of favouritism towards galway

General consensus

One opinion

This guys opinion.

You’re allowed opinions. Someone else isn’t

Is this where we are at now? Christ.

1 Like

Opinions have to be backed with evidence or examples to hold any water. Otherwise they are hot air. This concept seems beyond you.

Thanks for copying it and highlighting it. Breathtaking stuff.

1 Like

You’ve got the water tight opinion of Fagan odowd as peer reviewed evidence of your opinion

Shocking the way @anon78624367 has been abandoned here by his e county men.

His is an impartial opinion. Ive no problem admitting when galway recieved favourable or unfavourable treatment. Kilkenny will feel very hard done by with the extra time yesterday but i thought it was a good reffing performance otherwise. It was the best game of the championship by a mile so far after all. And im yet to see any incidents pointed out where he screwed kk or let a galway player away with murder. The ones highlighted on the sunday game bizarrely, harte and hanbury, were both carded

I haven’t…when I do I’ll let the Limerick lads know.

Well reffed when ye win. Badly reffed when ye lose. There’s no shame in it. The vast majority of us do it. Just don’t be getting all bitter balls and uppity about it.

3 Likes

Tuned into this thread this evening. Went for few pints. 600 new posts. Fuck my life

1 Like

Arrrrrrrragh

Isn’t Brian Gavin a right cunt to be nit picking referees performances after games. Not much loyalty to his comrades.

4 Likes

Stop stirring the pot, let @anon78624367 and the soothsayer debate away. Esteban has him without salt. Maroon is up there with the most dysfunction al posters I have ever seen. He is living in cloud cuckoo land.