All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Christ. Thatā€™s one stupid post. ā€œHe had a good game apart from the extra timeā€ Iā€™ll give you one thing. Youā€™re inconsistency is totally consistent

:smile:

Wonderful lads, bravo. :smile:

No thatā€™s a very simplistic projection. Weā€™ve been rode and won (many teams have been and it gets forgotten) and also favoured and lost. Regardless of the result yesterday he did a good job, I wasnā€™t basing that on the score line. But agin if you have examples of him favouring Galway, and the general consensus that he did so (your words) im all ears

You pulled me up on a post (and correctly so) a while back. Practise what you preach or fuck off

2 Likes

Typical isnā€™t it, give but cannot take.

Huh? Thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™m saying mike. The early whistle killed Kilkenny, but if the two minutes were played it could have gone anyway.

You had a few pints in ballyragget last night and the locals were sour that their great home record is gone, and lost not to tipp or cork but a few heron chokers, understandable, just look at Eddie Brennanā€™s brainless rant on twitter, but a calm look back at the video will show very little favouritism.

Whatā€™s that ? Are you trying to make a point. If I go too far Iā€™ll acknowledge, apologise and move on. If you want to act the cunt, do so. Youā€™re only making a fool out of yourself. Now either be mature about it or be a cowardly cunt. The choice is yours.

Now youā€™re being unneccesarily abusive.

1 Like

Reactor 4, unless you know something we donā€™t, comrade

1 Like

No you are. I can accept when someone pulls me up when I go too far. I pulled you up and correctly so and you come back with this shit. You dont even have the balls to admit you overstepped the line. It says a lot about you in fairness

Yes you did and you know you did. . Now either admit it or fuck off.

Right mike. Iā€™ll meet you half way. Iā€™ll retract all those posts but I would appreciate you retracting the abusive comments.

Whatā€™s this? I made a reference to Galway shitting the togs. Granted it was unnecessary. You called us "cowards "and now youā€™re playing the victim. Absolute hypocrisy and you donā€™t have the decency to admit it. You can certainly give it. By fuck youre not able to take it

1 Like

Donā€™t know where the idea is coming from that Kilkenny were hard done by with the extra minutes played. First of all the stupid cunts didnā€™t even announce the amount of added time until 72.5 minutes, after the fuckacting around with yellow cards and the positioning of TJā€™s free. You have to assume that Lyons was in communication with whoever announces the added time and said add on two minutes for the fuckacting. I watched the second half back and no way was there 4 minutes of added time accumulated during the 35, at most 2.

But why the fuck canā€™t they consistently announce the added time before the 70 minutes is up? Is it too much to ask?

There, all retracted. Good night & God bless.

2 Likes

In reality. All joking and slagging aside, why they canā€™t go with something similar to rugby is beyond words. Thereā€™s too much at stake now not too do something about it

250+ posts of pure scutter

3 Likes

Just like the Munster Championship this year

6 Likes

End the game when someone hits it over the end line like Whelan did yesterday? I think itā€™s fair to add on time for injuries and substitutions but announce it before the game ends ffs. The ref should have the discretion to add further time for injuries and subs during injury time, and general time wasting.

1 Like