All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Sure clear off back to the private group then, or have you been ran out of there again?

3 Likes

I think this did us all the world of good and cleared the air. Lets all focus on abusing the Tipp lads now.

7 Likes

Fuck Tipp

3 Likes

You strange, beautiful men.

1 Like

Shocking?

This is what you need mate, this is the drive and commitment needed, you issued a rallying call to wexfordians but it was tame, it was half hearted and led to only a few witty comments. To truly fight for your county on the internet you need to purify your soul of imperfections, you need to commit fully to it, its karate, it’s a way of life, never enter a battle you know you can’t win, but when in there, you destroy them. The Trojan beach belonged to Priam in the morning. It belongs to Agamemnon in the afternoon.

3 Likes

Ye can keep Salthill

At least we have a beach resort in our own county.
Ye can certainly keep Kilkee.

1 Like

This is what happens when Chipp, Kilkenny or Cark go a few years without winning an All Ireland. Fucking hell

2 Likes

Fixed

Get used to it mate, Galway, Limerick and A.N Other are the new big 3.

1 Like

A few lads would want to step away from the keyboard for a few days.

4 Likes

Its just easier on everyone if we keep it in house

15 years for Cork is it?

A holy show of yourself you made last night.

What an insufferable prick .

Lads retracting posts :smile:

1 Like

Hello my e-friends — I love you all.

but not in a gay way.

I’ll give you an opportunity to retract that post.

We have to watch out for vicious jealousy from here on. We still have the three traditional filthiest ugliest bastards there with us. KK, horrible dirty vicious cunts, Galway, weak and sneaky losers bastards and the filthiest shower of them all those whinging cheating horrible crowd of cod eyed bucktoothed bastards from Cork who make other two put together look like boyscouts. This is what we have yet to deal with lads. We will bosh these bastards back to their ratholes, we will piss all over these useless cunts in perpetuity from now on while we laugh into their faces. We have to be prepared for their lowlife tactics, and prepared and ready we will be.

2 Likes