All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

They did get to a final in 1989. I thought you would have remembered that

Antrim were obviously more shite at hurling

it was whether playing two games gave them a distinct advantage or not. they stopped getting 2 games in 97.

I presume there’s some underlying private joke going on among those who have read all 600 posts in the last couple of hours

I haven’t

Limerick are good now because they’ve coached kids properly and produce rounded physical hurlers. They aren’t a laugh a minute like they were in the 90s when you had lads like Damien quigley who could only hit the ball on one side. This plan was backbones by the likes of Anthony Daly who decided, for no reason whatsoever, to go down and organise coaching, but had began boefore that.

That’s an unfair phrasing when AFAIK, galway have been trying, and failing, to get the minors and u21s into leinster for a good while.
Some shower keep blocking them.

I put forward the same point you did there, but its been very much disproved.

I know that but it doesn’t change the point that the Galway minors benefit in terms of All Ireland titles from the system

You said up to the 80s? So you think every semi final Galway won was a fluke, but every semi final tipp beat Antrim doesn’t warrant any comment. Ohhh kayyyy

Presumably in the same way Brexiteers have disproved that Brexit is bad for the UK economy

1. Plenty of counties coach kids properly, limerick are an outstanding side, which goes beyond that.
  2. There are very few poor hurlers ever played senior championship.
1 Like

Well no it doesn’t as compared to what Limerick had before its a total change for them

No one will answer my one simple question, and all the experts on here. Ah well.

What’s this about? They’re a good team but hardly extraordinary champions

1 Like

We will see. I think they are a fine team, but plenty of people wax lyrical about kk 2009 being one of the greatest ever sides, yet tipp with 15 out hurled them.

Maybe not all of them, they seemed to be decent in the 1920s. Tipp or whoever else had to win a provincial championship first in order to get to that stage

Did they fuck the game was lost before Dunne imploded

Clare must have been fair bad in ‘61.

1 Like

That remains to be seen. I wouldn’t be surprised if the fuckers do win two or three.

1 Like

I was at it bud. Jaysus.

Can you rephrase the question? It makes no sense to me