All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

And who’s fault is that?

1 Like

2 million over 5 years , split across hurling, football (Mens and Ladies) and camogie.

2 Likes

That’s loose change for JP & Limerick. Their protein shakes alone nearly come to that.

Their own, but as I’ve destroyed your argument that Galway are swimming in cash and you’ve no comeback your deflection needs to be stronger.

My word…

Literally just keeping the games going, nothing more. A miracle we remain competitive at all those codes and grades.

I never said they were swimming in cash :thinking: have you imagined a different argument between us? One where you have a point maybe? If so please share.

& Handball

1 Like

I said Limerick were financial dopers (correctly) you put up this article as if to suggest Galway were the same. But you’ve been sent home for the shoe shine box.

Wexford use @Bandage’a forehand as a handball alley… Saves them a nice sum. Galway should do similar.

1 Like

what is your definition of financial doping, without referencing JP or Man City (I can thm winding up there)?

You were calling me a cunt a few post before when I expose your shite. Run along now fool

I think he’s jealous that our rich guy is more generous than their rich guy

3 Likes

Who are we fighting now lads, I’ve been away all day.

6 Likes

Its a bizarre way of judging things and the sample size would have to be a lot bigger than 18 and the frequency more than 2:1 to be using it as any kind of evidence

In response to this.

Typical Galway cunt. Crying when its given back…

1 Like

It certainly suits you to say that, any counter argument? bar Galway were shite up to 1980

Ourselves. As usual.

2 Likes

Getting hot here :+1:

JP has been donating small sums for years… It’s only a problem when we win, before that it was a running joke… Damned if you do etc. etc… He gave Galway board a dig out this year also.

1 Like