All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Derek was interviewed last Saturday on the wireless from Sars GAA in cork . He was involved with DLS in the Feile .

Et tu, Brute?

Mount Sion are the Montagues and Ballygunner the Capulets

1 Like

We had an All-Ireland winning manager teach us. He had little tolerance for messers which only encouraged them. His favourite threat was “ahhhh, I’ll break your jaw”. I found him to be below average as a teacher but that could be down to him not giving a sh!t about townie cunts.

1 Like

Does he have any view on whether Shakespeare actually wrote these plays ?

Farrell or Bond? Sounds like Bond.

3 Likes

Open and shut so.

I had a similar rural lad who’s main threat was “I’ll slap the puss off you”
It was met with bemusement and offence on the mainland whenever I used it.

Ozzie Gleeson is of dubious character. I first saw this when he cost Waterford the Munster minor final in 2013 through his showboating when he turned over the ball and, 10 or 11 steps later, Tom Morrissey stuck the ball in the net to salvage an unlikely draw fro Limerick.

I’ll respond tonight when I’ve had a chance to read and absorb Derek’s article, until then I’ll be working

You need to shoot from the hip Ray. Considered opinion will get you nowhere here.

3 Likes

I read about that. Ridiculous stuff. Darach seems like an alright sort. A good man for a film review also

The Honan’s would be different. March to the beat of their own drum

1 Like

What are the permutations in Leinster?

Galway are through barring defeat and a draw between Kilkenny and Wexford

Dublin need to beat Galway or draw and hope wexford lose

Whoever wins between Kilkenny and Wexford is through but Kilkenny would go through with a defeat and Dublin draw.

Dublin have to win to make it interesting.

If Dublin and Kilkenny win Wexford are gone
If Galway and Kilkenny win. Dublin are Gone
If Wexford and Dublin win. KilKenny are gone
If Wexford and Galway win Dublin are gone
If Kilkenny and Galway win. Dublin are gone.
Now bookmark this post cunts cos I ain’t posting it again

2 Likes

And if Dublin win and there’s a draw in the other game, Galway are gone.

3 Likes

I expect Mattie Kenny and Greg Kennedy will have the Dublin lads spitting fire coming out in to Parnell Park. We’d want to give them a few early rasps of an ash plant to put them back in their place.

1 Like

What about draws mate?