All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Your opinion is as valid here as the business ideas thread

1 Like

Christ, are you still here?

You’re embarrassing yourself now. Can someone from NOGRA mind this lad?

We might write a play about it.

Alone it shtands.

4 Likes

@KinvarasPassion I keep thinking your new avatar is mark knopfler.

1 Like

Im not letting wexford lies pollute this forum

1 Like

Go fuck yourself squarehead

2 Likes

You’re really not taking this well are you?

0000259_570

1 Like

Your so far away with that guess Flatty.

Unlimited heartbreak mike.

Beaten by the better team on the day, no complaints. I knew mattie would improve them. Looking forward to a summer of telling uncomfortable truths to supporters of all counties. Any debate welcome. Pictures of time out bars from slow learners who thought moving to louth was something to brag about add nothing to the conversation.

5 Likes

Do you think Tipp have shot their load too early? - I think Sheedy really wants Munster for the 3 week break - a lot of mileage on that team and he has been dogging them since December.

Of course he wants Munster, an all Ireland without an asterisk is worth at least two

2 Likes

Just the 2? In the current climate i’d nearly push it out to 4

I think tipp dont realise the slog involved as they bowed out early last year. They’ve miles on the clock anyway. I dont think sheedy could conceive losing to anyone in thurles, wanted to keep the momentum going so were always going to try the last day. And now winning munster makes sense for the break as you say but cork losing has upset a few well laid plans. Injuries and freshness will play a huge part in deciding it, tipp ran into huge trouble there on sunday and must be sweating. Whats barretts prognosis? It makes for a very good munster final actually

I fear we will never see a feat like 2017 again. A team winning the League & AI and going unbeaten throughout the championship. It was great to have witnessed it.

7 Likes

Not sure on Barrett - walked off so it might only be a mild hammy strain. He’ll be out the next day but could be back for a QF.

3 Likes

You’re rattled beyond belief.

Rent. Free.

Corner backs are hugely important in this new possession game. Their performance can carry a average full back (barry) or hinder a strong one irrelevant (daithi on the final) id argue limericks are almost their most important line combo. You have to set up a team to shut others down in croke park, ennis, the LITGG are all irrelevant. So pace aggession and smarts needed

1 Like

Is the slog not over now though? 4 games at most in 2 months from here on in