All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Wtf, wt absolute f…

Yes mate when i said keep going with it it meant im aware that bet is dead but am tempted to continue my original prediction and lump on limerick. Lol.

You should have been clearer. I hope you’ve learnt your lesson.

You can chalk it down

Not really efriend, id hardly be ‘tempted to keep going with’ an already open bet? But we won’t labour the point and we’ll end the discussion here

I wasn’t referring to you or any of the other Galway posters on here cc @mikehunt . I thought the Galway team may have been a little complacent after their heroics the previous week. They didn’t seem as hungry as Dublin particularly in the last 10 minutes. I’m not putting my own team down either. It was our best championship performance since the Leinster Final of 2013. FOr some reason Galway seem to bring the best out in Dublin!

1 Like

Is that Bonner’s second cruciate?

Nasty.

Sad to read this. He’s an unreal player.

Doesn’t score as much as TJ but does untold damage in a more understated way.

You’re some cunt :smile:

Huh?

I saw the post, was going to tag you, and then realised you had posted it. This obsession can’t be healthy mate!

Tag away buddy, if it makes you feel better.

Ah you’re grand, the ground is firming up, be a few more along over the coming weeks.

We’re very lucky to have someone who isn’t afraid to tell it like it is around here, mate.

1 Like

No Bonner no party, he has been the heart and soul of the chipp forwards for years.
Sheedy will earn his corn now that all he has are the disco dancers. They’ll miss their mosher massively.

1 Like

FFS, the foul is to charge with the ball. Not “barge”. It’s extremely basic. Why do people insist on getting this wrong?

And it wasn’t harsh, it’s a foul and he got called on it the previous week for trying to be the big hard man and ostentatiously run into/over players. Watching too much rugby perhaps, the flute.

It’s most disturbing

An event junkie to his core, he only realized Limerick had a hurling team this time last year

fixed that for you

1 Like