All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

How many are men

Just answer the question

Ah fuck off for fuck sake … the crying from you is something else.

The system is on trial … it lent to one of the greatest championships ever last year - it’s been a let down this year … which has given us utter hysterics from mainly the Galway crowd.

1 Like

It would have been scrapped if both Galway and Cork went out. The whinging would have been unbearable.

Are you struggling with basic math again?
There were 10 games played in the Leinster championship and the only four teams in contention ended up on equal points.

It’s impossible to answer.

[quote=“Boxtyeater, post:7511, topic:26717, full:true”]
Thanks for the affirmation. Surely this format utterly devalues the competition. It’s no more meaningful that a Walsh Cup thingy only played in the summer. Championship my arse.
[/quote]he

Is the English Premiership devalued because a team can lose three times and still win it? What about the Super Bowl Winners? In the NBA and Baseball World Series a team can lose 3 matches in the finals and still win it.

4 Likes

It’s pathetic at this stage …

1 Like

Three points for a win. But that would mean copying the soccer crowd so it won’t happen.

This brazilian centre half is some bit of stuff

As it currently stands, Limerick are the league and AI champions facing Tipp at home in the Munster final with our minors there as well.

Happy enough with that to be honest especially given the Clare and Galway lads current status.

1 Like

The muldoons from the West cant get their heads around the fact that the competition has changed - they’re in a heap over it :joy:

1 Like

Do ye want losing bonus points as well?
Fuck sake.

This is the first time I’ve commented on the format you clown. I have no issue with Galway being out, when so many of your top players don’t perform that’s to be expected. But, the format is a joke, most games have zero intensity. How many Munster championship games this year have had anything like the intensity of a championship game in years prior to 2018? None, and the Munster final won’t either.

1 Like

Because the teams are all equally mediocre in Leinster.

If it stops the Galway lads whining, yes.

1 Like

They’ll always whine.

Yes, the AI final should be a best of 7 games.

I have a format.

Get rid of the national league. Start the championship in April. All 12 teams in one group.

Top 4 go to a semi final. Top 2 have home advantage.

Adding in westmeath and Laois to make up 12. Bottom two relegated

You’ve drank too much, mate.